Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson DC14 and DC31 being discontinued.

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
iMacDaddy

Electrolux UltraOne EL7070, Bissell BigGreen Deep Cleaning Machine

Dyson DC14 and DC31 being discontinued.
Original Message   Jul 25, 2010 2:32 am
Hi everyone, The other day I had a conversation with an indie central vacuum shop owner that recently became a Dyson dealer/service center, and from that little chit chat I learned of a few things. First off, the DC14 upright is being discontinued in the coming months. He isn't sure if it will have a new model take its place, but I think it's safe to assume that the same DC33 that is replacing the DC14 in the UK will replace it on this side of the pond as well. Secondly, he revealed that the DC31 handheld is being discontinued as well. I wasn't sure I believed him on that count, but surely enough, a quick google search reveal that DC31's are on clearance, and even being labeled as "discontinued" by walmart.com (google "dyson DC31 discontinued", and read the second link). There is nothing to indicate that the handheld will see another successor at this time. Also, though he didn't mention anything about the DC22, I strongly believe it is on the way out as well, with many retailers slashing prices and clearing them out (again, google "dyson DC22 discontinued", and read the sixth link down).
Replies: 1 - 41 of 41View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 41 of 41View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42