Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Fireworks anyone????

Community Discussions

Search For:
Bill_D

Nice day for a mow!!

Fireworks anyone????
Original Message   Jun 1, 2005 1:01 am
Anyone have a beet on where I can get some new mortar tubes??  I need 2", 3", 4", and 6" tubes.  No, I cant sell any fireworks, so dont ask, but all my tubes got left out last year in the rain and ruined.  Now I have my Shells but just realized I'm tubeless.  If anyone knows where ya can buy the material to make them please let me know.  My supplier of shells told me he had none, and couldnt point me in the right direction here.  thanks in advance if anyone knows.
Replies: 13 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Re: Fireworks anyone????
Reply #13   Jun 3, 2005 11:00 pm
So, what happens if you ship something from work?  Do you have to have it open, they inspect it and then you have to seal it up while they wait?   Somehow, I can't imagine them paying guys to sit around waiting while you are sealing packages! 

Paula

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #14   Jun 3, 2005 11:29 pm
Chris, if the store could not ship it I would try, if they say I can't so be it, I tried and knowing now that they inspect I would tell UPS/USPS what it is and still try to ship it.  I am not breaking the law by trying, fireworks and the equipment are legal here, if the store can sell it I can try to ship it.  They can't arrest me here, it is not illegal to have it in my possession.  If it is illegal to ship they would tell me, so be it.  I am not a terrorist or trying to get one over on anyone nor am I going to run like a scared sheep and not try.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #15   Jun 3, 2005 11:39 pm
ChrisS wrote:
Chris, if the store could not ship it I would try, if they say I can't so be it, I tried and knowing now that they inspect I would tell UPS/USPS what it is and still try to ship it.  I am not breaking the law by trying, fireworks and the equipment are legal here, if the store can sell it I can try to ship it.  They can't arrest me here, it is not illegal to have it in my possession.  If it is illegal to ship they would tell me, so be it.  I am not a terrorist or trying to get one over on anyone nor am I going to run like a scared sheep and not try.

C

Right on Christopher!
Emmo

Reply #16   Jun 4, 2005 12:34 am
They aren't mortar tubes...........they are short pieces of "drainage tile"
Termy

Reply #17   Jun 4, 2005 12:44 am
Emmo wrote:

GOOD ONE THERE EMMO

Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #18   Jun 4, 2005 8:08 am
Emmo wrote:

Emmo,

You are a trip...I have never in my life seen an American flag stand being used as a drainage tile.  

Walt

Bill_D

Nice day for a mow!!

Reply #19   Jun 5, 2005 4:11 pm
!st off Chris thanks for your help and generous offer to help me outr!!!   I really appreciate it!!!   #2, I was reffered to a manufacturer close to me here in WI that I am goin to pick them up from.

#3 I certainly did not want this to turn into an arguement thread, but I appreciate everyones help and concerns. 

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #20   Jun 5, 2005 4:49 pm
Bill D

Heck...its not a full discussion unless somebody takes their toy(s) and goes home mad...

Paula

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #21   Jun 5, 2005 4:55 pm
It was my pleasure to offer and that is great news Bill.  I am glad you could be taken care of locally.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #22   Jun 5, 2005 11:11 pm
I wonder if when you ship with Fedex, and put your stuff in the box, tape it, print the label, and then schedule for pickup whether they will inspect that package.  

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 13 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42