Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Clumps of carpet fiber/pet hair left behind by deep cleaner.

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
iMacDaddy

Electrolux UltraOne EL7070, Bissell BigGreen Deep Cleaning Machine

Clumps of carpet fiber/pet hair left behind by deep cleaner.
Original Message   Feb 21, 2011 12:24 am
Today I took my Bissell deep cleaner (the commercial grade "BigGreen" Rug Doctor killer) to my parents house to do some carpet cleaning as a favor. I get there, use their Dyson DC14 to vacuum everything first, then went about carpet cleaning. Throughout the process, I noticed clumps of cat hair and carpet fibers trailing behind the Bissell on the forward passes. This led me to believe that the huge brushbar on the Bissell big green was picking up stuff the Dyson was leaving behind. Since the Dyson is seven years old at this point, do you think that it is in dire need of a brush roll replacement, belt replacement, or both? In the case of having the belt replaced along with the brushroll, I'm assuming that my parents would have to take it to a repair center since they do not have the special tools for taking the clutch apart and slipping the belt in and out. How much would such a replacement job with parts and labor generally run for? Thanks, Keith
This message was modified Feb 21, 2011 by iMacDaddy
Replies: 1 - 59 of 59View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 59 of 59View as Thread
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42