Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Move over DC31.. BLACK & DECKER Dustbuster Flexi

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

Move over DC31.. BLACK & DECKER Dustbuster Flexi
Original Message   Sep 11, 2009 6:17 pm
Replies: 45 - 54 of 92Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Move over DC31.. BLACK & DECKER Dustbuster Flexi
Reply #45   Sep 14, 2009 4:47 pm
DIB:

The only one making things up is you.  Both about the lassies demoing the products and about me.  That's your imagination at work again.  You don't know the facts, can't understand the facts when thay are presented to you and spin all your posts with the "how great dyson and James art."  Here's a tip for you:  Don't forget to look before James' flushes!

Carmine D.

This message was modified Sep 14, 2009 by CarmineD
mole

Reply #46   Sep 14, 2009 4:51 pm
Is it true that 90% of the dyson patents are filed by the marketing department.??

I know the answer already dubba,lets see how your boy bails out of this one,You fake losers..........

MOLE

DysonInventsBig

Reply #47   Sep 14, 2009 9:52 pm
mole wrote:
Is it true that 90% of the dyson patents are filed by the marketing department.??

I know the answer already dubba,lets see how your boy bails out of this one,You fake losers..........

MOLE

I've heard these marketing department patents are some of the best, only to be trumped by department store patents.

DIB
This message was modified Sep 15, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

DysonInventsBig

Reply #48   Sep 14, 2009 10:45 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

The only one making things up is you.  Both about the lassies demoing the products and about me.  That's your imagination at work again.  You don't know the facts, can't understand the facts when thay are presented to you and spin all your posts with the "how great dyson and James art."  Here's a tip for you:  Don't forget to look before James' flushes!

Carmine D.

When you hammer on good things; expect a hammering.

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #49   Sep 15, 2009 6:39 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

DIB

DIB:

Very true and you should know better than anyone else here.  Your posts, you, and your infantile worship of all things dyson, are hammered and criticized by all posters here always even by dyson buyers/users, of which I am one.  Now you just need to follow your own advice.  Oftentimes more difficult than giving advice to others.

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #50   Sep 15, 2009 11:02 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

DIB

CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

Very true and you should know better than anyone else here.  Your posts, you, and your infantile worship of all things dyson, are hammered and criticized by all posters here always even by dyson buyers/users, of which I am one.  Now you just need to follow your own advice.  Oftentimes more difficult than giving advice to others.

Carmine D.

Nice try.

As a husband with a beautiful wife and father with a beautiful girl and coming from this position, I wondered how I’d handle someone taking a shot[s] at them.  I showed much restraint.

You taking a shot[s] at this IFA beauty proves you slave to much animosity (Dyson animosity).  In your defense, many in your industry are inventor wannabe's and they too (Dyson bad-mouthers) can’t innovate themselves (strong product) off the workbench. - Much like the manufacturers they hype and represent.

DIB
This message was modified Sep 15, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #51   Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Nice try.

As a husband with a beautiful wife and father with a beautiful girl and coming from this position, I wondered how I’d handle someone taking a shot[s] at them.  I showed much restraint.

You taking a shot[s] at this IFA beauty proves you slave to much animosity (Dyson animosity).  In your defense, many in your industry are inventor wannabe's and they too (Dyson bad-mouthers) can’t innovate themselves (strong product) off the workbench. - Much like the manufacturers they hype and represent.

DIB

So are we to assume that the Dyson handheld is your little girl, and that the DC25 is your wife?  

Certainly it takes a Dyson insider to know the details of the photo shoot. 
This message was modified Sep 15, 2009 by Severus

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
CarmineD

Reply #52   Sep 15, 2009 12:24 pm
DIB:

Let's get back to the lady models and their vacuum products.  One, the B&D lady, is poised to vacuum and looking genuine in the process.  The other, with the dyson handheld, is holding it up like a gun in the ready position to shoot [as in taking pot shots].  My preference is the marketing strategy and props of the B&D vacuum.  I said so here and don't need your permission or agreement.  Me thinsk you doth protest too much.  Like James.  Always looking for someone/something to lash out against with your holier than thou sue'em in court mentality.  How's that working for you and dyson?

Carmine D.

M00seUK

Reply #53   Sep 15, 2009 12:59 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DIB:

Let's get back to the lady models and their vacuum products.  One, the B&D lady, is poised to vacuum and looking genuine in the process.  The other, with the dyson handheld, is holding it up like a gun in the ready position to shoot [as in taking pot shots].  My preference is the marketing strategy and props of the B&D vacuum.  I said so here and don't need your permission or agreement.  Me thinsk you doth protest too much.  Like James.  Always looking for someone/something to lash out against with your holier than thou sue'em in court mentality.  How's that working for you and dyson?

Carmine D.

Hi Carmine, we aren't really comparing like with like on the models, are we? The B&D photos is an offical product use photo, which will have be set up to a fine degree with location, lighting, and post shoot edits (i.e. photoshop). The 'Dyson' photo appears to simply be opportune photo with 'Miss IFA' as part of a trade show:-

http://images.google.com/images?q=Miss+IFA

This was likely written in to the agreement for the exibition - a small bonus to provide a relvent photo for a news article on the event. Great for the purpose, but hardly comparative with the B&D photo, in this instance. Dyson have a pretty good library of their own product profile / use photos.

This message was modified Sep 15, 2009 by M00seUK
CarmineD

Reply #54   Sep 15, 2009 1:19 pm
Hello M00seUK:

Thanks for the clarification.  I didn't realize that when vacuum makers pay female models/vacuum users to pose with their vacuum products for photo shoots/product ads that they have other reasons in mind besides promoting the sales of their products.  I always thought this was the common denominator by all brand makers who choose femme fatales to pose with their products.  It surely must work.  So many do and have been doing so in the industry for years!

I still vote for the B&D lady, even after viewing the photo gallery for Miss IFA.  You get that way when you are old.  Set in your ways and likes and dislikes.  It's habit forming.

Carmine D. 

Replies: 45 - 54 of 92Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42