DysonInventsBig

Dyson on t.v.
Original Message   Aug 15, 2007 2:51 am

This message was modified Dec 27, 2008 by DysonInventsBig

Replies: 76 - 85 of 85Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: Dyson on t.v.
Reply #76   Aug 16, 2009 7:08 am
Looks like the old dyson ball DC15 for $499 shared center stage with the HOOVER steam cleaner Dual V.  Both models are over 5 years old and have been around for ions.  HSN must have found an unknown inventory in one of its remote warehouse locations for products that didn't sell the first 100 times around.

Carmine D.

mole

Reply #77   Aug 16, 2009 1:58 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
The filtration is unbelievable!  To bad Dyson does not sell it as so.

DIB

Because even DYSON knows its a fairytale,just another selling feature or scam to justify the rediculous prices, Hes already been put to shame by the other testing concerns for submitting false claims.

They let dyson off the hook that time,maybe this time they will nail him to the floor for it.

Hey has anyone heard about the dc11 comeback,It uses a whole new technology behind it,A CLOTH SKAKE OUT BAG,AND THE FILTERS ONLY HAVE TO BE CHANGED EVERY 7 YEARS,AND THE SUCTION AND AIRFLOW IS 5 TIMES BETTER THAN WITH THE SILLY CYCLONE SET UP.

How do you like my stories D.I.B. Can i be hired as a consultant now.

REGARD

MOLE

CarmineD

Reply #78   Aug 16, 2009 3:16 pm
mole wrote:
Because even DYSON knows its a fairytale,just another selling feature or scam to justify the rediculous prices, Hes already been put to shame by the other testing concerns for submitting false claims.

They let dyson off the hook that time,maybe this time they will nail him to the floor for it.

Hey has anyone heard about the dc11 comeback,It uses a whole new technology behind it,A CLOTH SKAKE OUT BAG,AND THE FILTERS ONLY HAVE TO BE CHANGED EVERY 7 YEARS,AND THE SUCTION AND AIRFLOW IS 5 TIMES BETTER THAN WITH THE SILLY CYCLONE SET UP.

REGARD

MOLE

MOLE:

You're right.  They gave James a pass.  Not the buyers and users of dysons.  They got the shaft by flushing $500 down a sink hole.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  I bought and used a [if you can call it that] a dyson pink DC07.  $250 down the sink hole.  The only consolation is that $45 of the purchase price went to the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer and my 5 year old grand daughter likes the color. 

CArmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #79   Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
The filtration is unbelievable!  To bad Dyson does not sell it as so.

DIB
mole wrote:

REGARD

MOLE

I love your stories and fabrications.  Keep em coming!!

DIB

DysonInventsBig

Reply #80   Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm
dusty wrote:
Hi Dib,

Canadian box shows no mention of filter cleaning intervals.  The stickers on the unit and the included instruction manual both state both filters be cleaned every 3 months under normal conditions, more frequently if being used for fine dust.  This said, having run the machine around the store for the past couple weeks the filters are still spotless.

Dusty

Hi Dusty,

If the non-DDM had a re-worked DDM nozzle (so to draw in more air) I bet the vacuum would filter significantly better than advertised.

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #81   Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
I love your stories and fabrications.  Keep em coming!!

DIB

Problem is DIB, MOLE knows the difference when he posts about dyson and its products.  You don't.

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #82   Aug 16, 2009 4:53 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Hi Dusty,

If the non-DDM had a re-worked DDM nozzle (so to draw in more air) I bet the vacuum would filter significantly better than advertised.

DIB

Hey DIB:

Talk about bets.  Did you say for the last year that the DDM DC22 has a 4-7 year filter cleaning schedule.  Wanna bet its more like every 3 months? 

Carmine D.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #83   Sep 14, 2009 1:51 pm
The DC27 - on HSN today and as I write (live t.v.).

DIB

CarmineD

Reply #84   Sep 14, 2009 4:55 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
The DC27 - on HSN today and as I write (live t.v.).

DIB

After one year exclusivity at Sam's Club, dyson's DC27 for $479 has 8, count them, 8 reviews with a 4 out of 5 stars.  Big hit!  Not.  Maybe HSN can bail dyson out on the DC27, a regurgitated DC17.

Carmine D.

Acerone

Reply #85   Sep 14, 2009 6:07 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
The DC27 - on HSN today and as I write (live t.v.).<BR><BR>DIB

No DC22 yet?
Replies: 76 - 85 of 85Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42