K4  X

K5

K6

K7  X

K8

K9  X

K10

Rules:

1. Forum members may select a maximum of two squares.

2. A payout of 25 posting points is made to the winner of each quarter. The winner is the one whose square aligns with the last digits of the teams score in the quarter. For example, if team A has 24 pts, and team B, 10; then the winner of the quarter is the one who selected the square that lines up with "4" for team A, and "0" for team B.

3. For the person with the square that coincides with the final game score using rule 2, the payout will be 50 posting points rather than 25. The exception would be in the event that the game is decided in overtime. Should that  occur, the 4th quarter is treated like any other and the final score will win the extra 25 points.

4. A total of 125 posting points are available to be won, if all squares are taken. One person can win more than one quarter.

5. Square buying opens Noon (EST) Jan. 29. It closes Noon. Feb. 5. (The Superbowl is Sunday Feb. 6.) First come, first served. Posting date and time determines priority. Please check the updated board after you’ve selected to make sure your selection was not taken. You will not be notified if someone has already selected your square(s). You may need to choose one or more squares if yours were taken.

6. Unsold squares become voided squares and do not payout anything to anyone.

This message was modified Feb 5, 2005 by buttlint
Replies: 1 - 78 of 78View as Outline
Emmo

Re: Abby's Superbowl Pool
Reply #1   Jan 26, 2005 6:54 pm
Are we firing up the bus for the Super Bowl?? 

I'm sure theres room for a couple of big screens in there, and I'm sure that a couple of us would donate generator time!

Besides, I think the twins have nothing better to do that weekend.

Good deal with the pool Lint!   I'm in!!
This message was modified Jan 31, 2005 by Emmo
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #2   Jan 26, 2005 8:24 pm
Everyone give Lint a hand for going thru the trouble to put this together. I think it will be a fun thing for us to do and something that we can enjoy.

I also want to invite Admin to participate in this along with the members and Mods.

Lint, it looks great! Thank you for doing this for us! 

Holmes      
buttlint

Re: Abby's SuperBowl Pool
Reply #3   Jan 26, 2005 8:44 pm
Not a problem, Dudes.
You guy's can deal the young chicks....I got my eye on a more mature vixen.....if Highwind would just cut her loose from the back of the bus!

PS....If you guys see any errors or have any questions....feel free too post them. later, 'lint.
This message was modified Jan 26, 2005 by buttlint
Boston_Rob

Reply #4   Jan 26, 2005 9:19 pm
Wow Lint, This looks really neat.  Thank you sir!

This should be fun!

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #5   Jan 26, 2005 10:10 pm
Great idea Lint.     Win valuable posting points while enjoying the game! Can't  beat that for fun.  Well except for a visit from the twins.

You need someone to draw the numbers for the top and side bars before the opening of the board for square selection, who isn't going to take part and can be trusted. That person will have to pass the numbers to Lint to put on the board after it has sold out or just after the board closes. 

I would volunteer if it weren't for that darn "trusted" word.   Better still, Emmo, send the twins to join me at the back of the bus. If they know their numbers from 0 - 9, they could confirm that I haven't messed with the order in which they were drawn.  I promise not to mess with the numbers. It is cold and lonely back here. Could use a little, uh, intellectual conversation with some nice gals.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Cajunblu

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Reply #6   Jan 27, 2005 4:19 am
Highwind wrote:
Great idea Lint.     Win valuable posting points while enjoying the game! Can't  beat that for fun.  Well except for a visit from the twins.

You need someone to draw the numbers for the top and side bars before the opening of the board for square selection, who isn't going to take part and can be trusted. That person will have to pass the numbers to Lint to put on the board after it has sold out or just after the board closes. 

I would volunteer if it weren't for that darn "trusted" word.   Better still, Emmo, send the twins to join me at the back of the bus. If they know their numbers from 0 - 9, they could confirm that I haven't messed with the order in which they were drawn.  I promise not to mess with the numbers. It is cold and lonely back here. Could use a little, uh, intellectual conversation with some nice gals.

Speaking of the "Twins" I left there picture in my IM on the other board and lost it, thought I down loaded it to my hard drive but can't find it. So if anyone has it, and I know quite a few do please IM me with it......

Thanks Robert

Craftsman 888531 9/28 Easy Steer.

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
and the letters get in the wrong places"

buttlint

Reply #7   Jan 27, 2005 8:16 am
Highwind wrote:

Hey Buddy...
It's not that we dont trust you . ......we just dont trust you with our money.
It's well known that Canadians have a reputation for pinching pennies so hard  that they turn them into dimes.
(Llike Superman would squeeze Kingsford Charcoal Bricketts and turn it into a diamonds.)

I think that we will leave the number choosing up too Dave our  honest  and trusted moderator.
If we let you anywhere near the results....I am afraid that we all might be left standing at the border watching the tail lights of the bus as they disappear into Canada....along with the money, the chicks and anything else we may have stashed under the seat cushions.
Marshall

Reply #8   Jan 27, 2005 10:09 am
I agree, Dave would be a good man for the job and if he doesn't have time for it, Jubol would do a fine job too, as long as he stays off the elixir. LOL 

Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #9   Jan 27, 2005 10:16 am
Hi...

I can select the numbers if you want...
...even though it prevents me from being in the pool...

I don't need any extra points anyway... 

How do members submit their box choices ?

Honest Dave...  

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Emmo

Reply #10   Jan 27, 2005 10:41 am
Cajunblu wrote:
Speaking of the "Twins" I left there picture in my IM on the other board and lost it, thought I down loaded it to my hard drive but can't find it. So if anyone has it, and I know quite a few do please IM me with it......

Thanks Robert

Robert.........You have mail.
buttlint

Reply #11   Jan 27, 2005 6:38 pm
Dave___in___CT wrote:
Hi...
How do members submit their box choices ?
Honest Dave...  

Dave...
Starting after noon Saturday, all a guy has too do is post thier choices on this thread. Something like:

"Gimme box A6 and C9."

Just go thru the previous threads to make sure that your numbers arent already spoken for.

I will try and edit the "sheet" daily and fill in the names in the appropriate squares. That should make things a little easier...but it's still up too the chooser too check the posts to make sure the square is available.
If its not available, just edit your post or post a new one, with a different choice.
navihawk

Reply #12   Jan 27, 2005 7:56 pm
Way to go 'Lint.
Highwind

Reply #13   Jan 27, 2005 8:55 pm
buttlint wrote:
Hey Buddy...
It's not that we dont trust you . ......we just dont trust you with our money.
It's well known that Canadians have a reputation for pinching pennies so hard  that they turn them into dimes.
(Llike Superman would squeeze Kingsford Charcoal Bricketts and turn it into a diamonds.)

I think that we will leave the number choosing up too Dave our  honest  and trusted moderator.
If we let you anywhere near the results....I am afraid that we all might be left standing at the border watching the tail lights of the bus as they disappear into Canada....along with the money, the chicks and anything else we may have stashed under the seat cushions.

buttlint,

You mean you don't trust me with something more valuable than Yankee dollars: those valuable posting points? You done hurt my feelings. . Heck you can't even hold-up a bank or corner store to get them. Have to earn them the old way; work for them, or post a lot of nonsensical hair care product reviews.

Well, now I can pick a couple of squares and join in, which is great.

Let's see, a quarter win and the final score win will give me 75 points US. At the current exchange rate of 1.98 X 10**2 that gives me 14850 points Canadian to add to my total for a grand total of about 22,000. OHHH YEAH!  I'll be ahead of Marshall and in first place as top poster for at least 5 days until he catches up. Well that makes it all worthwhile. I'm in.

Anyone think that if we sell out on this one quick we start a second board with a Dave drawing a different score order, which would only be open to those who didn't get on the first one.  Say it doesn't sell out 4 hours before closing time, it would then be open to everyone (including those who already picked). Sort of an incentive to get in on the game early and offer a possible bonus for the early takers.

What do you folks think?

PS: I checked the bus thoroughly and there were lots of beer caps, the label off a Pri-G bottle (Bobby was on that trip), Paulas back hair trimmer (I'll send it back to her as soon as she tells me where she lives and I've finished trimming the hedge with it ) and some more of that Brady Bunch girl's  "Marsha II" monogrammed ladies undergarments. Just stuffed them in the seat to help pad it, so some unknown mod need not be concerned.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Marshall

Reply #14   Jan 27, 2005 9:20 pm
I'm a naughty girl! C'mere, Wendy, meet me in the back of the bus.

Highwind

Reply #15   Jan 27, 2005 10:38 pm
Marshall wrote:
I'm a naughty girl! C'mere, Wendy, meet me in the back of the bus.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. You is looking good once you is shaved and has applied a few coats of crevice filler. Hey I'll be right back there baby. But first answer me this: will you still respect me after the next gas stop?

(see what happens when our moral's officer is on holidays)

Marshall

Reply #16   Jan 27, 2005 10:49 pm
Highwind wrote:
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. You is looking good once you is shaved and has applied a few coats of crevice filler. Hey I'll be right back there baby. But first answer me this: will you still respect me after the next gas stop?

(see what happens when our moral's officer is on holidays)

Wendy honey, I am the next gas stop.

What you want (hooo) baby I got it
What you need (hooo) you know I got it
(Hooo) all I'm asking (hooo) is for a little respect
( Just a little bit) when you come home
(Just a little bit) hey baby ( Just little bit)
When you come home ( Just a Little Bit)

Now get your fat butt unstuck from that vinyl seat and get back here or there will be no one getting any............. R-E-S-P-E-C-T......find out what it means to me......... R-E-S-P-E-C-T take out the TCP ohhhh....Sock it to me Sock it to me Sock it to me.........
18Degrees

Reply #17   Jan 28, 2005 5:00 pm
buttlint wrote:

Have you ever noticed that nobody goes out for Candian food at a restaurant.                                    

18 degrees

18 Degree driveway - 928 Honda track drive - Fertilizer spreader for dispensing salt
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #18   Jan 28, 2005 6:06 pm
OK Lint ! ...

I'll pick the numbers and teams randomly using a deck of cards...

Please note...

I do not accept bribes...   

...unless they're enticing enough !   

Dave...

Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #19   Jan 28, 2005 8:45 pm
Hey Dave??

How do you feel about chocolate chip cookies?  Peanut butter?  Oatmeal scotchies?  

Lint The Bookie

Count me in! 

Paula

buttlint

Reply #20   Jan 28, 2005 8:51 pm
18Degrees wrote:
Have you ever noticed that nobody goes out for Candian food at a restaurant.                                    

18 degrees

Tim Hortons is not a resturant?
Dont tell the Canadians that!
A box of Donut holes and a 12 pack of Labatts is considered haute-cuisine!
buttlint

Reply #21   Jan 28, 2005 9:03 pm
Hey Sweetheart,
Check your post count....666

This does not bode well for this thread......Quick say something!
Paula

Reply #22   Jan 28, 2005 9:11 pm
My post count seems to be stuck on that count.... 

So,  unless I wind up with another drain clog or am in need of another mower....I don't see it changing anytime soon. 

Wait...  Would a thread on electric can openers quality for the OPE forum if I'm standing outside while I post?  

Paula 

Highwind

Reply #23   Jan 28, 2005 9:15 pm
And try some poutine for a real health treat:  fries with melted cheese curds and gravy. You can just feel those arteries hardening as you indulge.

Paula,

Could you be a dear sweet, little girl, and bring your fellow "gals" Wendy and Marsha a basket full of those delightful cookies. We can all sit together here at the back of the bus and trade recipes. SpaceSpider Forum Avatars We know the shortcut to grandma's house.

Paula

Reply #24   Jan 28, 2005 9:37 pm
Highwind

Yeah, yeah....I've heard all about YOUR kind of short-cuts....... I'm not getting any where near the back of THAT bus....I value my oxygen supply a little too much..

Now, if you can get Dave to pass me a couple of the GOOD numbers.....I might consider mailing you some of those cookies...

Paula

P.S. Unless of course Linty shows up wearing a skirt, fish net stockings and heels....I'd be willing to wear an oxygen mask (heavily filtered) for that one...

This message was modified Jan 28, 2005 by Paula
TomP

Once you go Mac you never go back!

Reply #25   Jan 29, 2005 12:02 pm
G2 and G9

Snow Team:

Simplicity 1060 DLXE - Toro Snow Commander / 3650 - Honda HS520
Paula

Reply #26   Jan 29, 2005 12:30 pm
B4 and K9  
Marshall

Reply #27   Jan 29, 2005 12:53 pm
J4....F7
Highwind

Reply #28   Jan 29, 2005 1:17 pm
    D3    H9

Marshall

Reply #29   Jan 29, 2005 3:00 pm
In the rare event I win any points, they'll go to the next person. 
18Degrees

Reply #30   Jan 29, 2005 4:35 pm
      G4               D7

18 Degree driveway - 928 Honda track drive - Fertilizer spreader for dispensing salt
Highwind

Reply #31   Jan 29, 2005 5:42 pm
Paula wrote:
B4 and K9  

"K9" - in remembrance of the dog you used to have? That's very touching.

robmints

Reply #32   Jan 29, 2005 6:12 pm
A6 C9

I'll take the Jets.
Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #33   Jan 29, 2005 7:55 pm
            K4  D6    

Robmints has the jets, huh.  OK, I'll take the giants.

Simplicity Conquest
wrecked

Never leave fish to find fish

Reply #34   Jan 29, 2005 8:36 pm
From a long time lurker A1 D4 Lets make this more interesting instead of points. What about a sponsor donating a snowblower for a grand prize? chris
This message was modified Jan 29, 2005 by wrecked

OPE:John Deere 180 w/plow,Toro 724, Redmax EB6200, Craftsman 2400 psi PW, 24 Grady w/Mariner 200 Offshore
buttlint

Reply #35   Jan 29, 2005 8:53 pm
wrecked wrote:
From a long time lurker A1 D4 Lets make this more interesting instead of points. What about a sponsor donating a snowblower for a grand prize? chris

Welome too the forum Chris.

With that kind of thinking...I believe that you will have a long and happy life here at Abbys forum.
wrecked

Never leave fish to find fish

Reply #36   Jan 29, 2005 9:09 pm
Buttlint, I appreciate the welcome. chris
This message was modified Jan 29, 2005 by wrecked

OPE:John Deere 180 w/plow,Toro 724, Redmax EB6200, Craftsman 2400 psi PW, 24 Grady w/Mariner 200 Offshore
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #37   Jan 29, 2005 9:59 pm
E-2 and B-9

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Emmo

Reply #38   Jan 30, 2005 10:17 am
B7 & E7

Emmo
buttlint

Reply #39   Jan 30, 2005 2:17 pm
Well this sucks!
The first Sunday in 4 months and there is not a game in site. (Arena football doesnt count.)
Oh well, I will just have to find something else to do.
Maybe spend some time with the old woman?
If I could find her? I know I saw her wandering around the house just a couple of months ago?
Hey!!! Where the *&^$ did all of the furniture go???
Marshall

Reply #40   Jan 30, 2005 2:29 pm
Yea, I'm having withdrawls too. Been watching the Iraq vote on Fox News. It's not NFL football by any means but pretty interesting to see that vote happen with the amount of people come out to vote that did. It's good thing to see happen. Boy, they have a long, long way to go though and the violence isn't going to stop anytime soon. Takes a pretty strong person to go vote under the threats they have been getting, got to give them that.
buttlint

Reply #41   Jan 30, 2005 6:04 pm
Marshall wrote:
Yea, I'm having withdrawls too. Been watching the Iraq vote on Fox News. It's not NFL football by any means but pretty interesting to see that vote happen with the amount of people come out to vote that did. It's good thing to see happen. Boy, they have a long, long way to go though and the violence isn't going to stop anytime soon. Takes a pretty strong person to go vote under the threats they have been getting, got to give them that.

I dont have cable.....How are the Blue states doing?
Chazc

Nothing is worth doing unless the consequences may be serious. George Bernard Shaw

Reply #42   Jan 30, 2005 6:12 pm
B2 and J9

charlie

buttlint

Reply #43   Jan 30, 2005 7:14 pm
Hi Charlie,
Welcome too the forum.
Good luck with your picks.
And thanks for joining in.
Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Reply #44   Jan 30, 2005 11:40 pm
A3 and K7 please.

Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
navihawk

Reply #45   Jan 31, 2005 6:58 am
A9 &F1........Thanks 'Lint
bmwe0692

"Have a great and glorious day"

Reply #46   Jan 31, 2005 10:38 am
Lint:
put T.J. in for b-1 and e-1
Thanks T.J. terry

Put it where the Big iron wheel runs!!!
buttlint

Reply #47   Jan 31, 2005 6:15 pm
You got it TJ....
Good luck.
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #48   Jan 31, 2005 7:42 pm
Mr. B-Lint...

No box choices for me...

I'm pickin' the row and column numbers... and the teams...

...so... I'm disqualified from participating...

...actually... not sad about it...  wouldn't win anyway...

Dave...

Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

TomP

Reply #49   Jan 31, 2005 7:53 pm
Lint:

I don't remember you picking any numbers.  Since this was your idea and that you are doing most of the work you should be participating in the fun.

Snow Team:

Marshall

Reply #50   Jan 31, 2005 8:14 pm
TomP wrote:
Lint:

I don't remember you picking any numbers.  Since this was your idea and that you are doing most of the work you should be participating in the fun.

Agreed! if he doesn't pick any numbers, we'll just pick them for him Tom. LOL  

Best get pickin Lint ol buddy or we're going to give A0 and K11.  LOL
buttlint

Reply #51   Jan 31, 2005 9:18 pm
You guys are right!
I wrote the rules......I should be able too do anything I want! (Actually Windy wrote the rules ......but lets not  assign blame until this thing is over.)
I take A-2 and B-3.
I am giving A-2 too "wrecked".......aka....Chris.
And B-3 too Chaz....aka.... Charlie.
I think these guys deserve it .....simply because they had the grapes too step up and join in with thier first couple of posts. (Our kind of people!)
If anybody has a problem with that....TFB!
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #52   Jan 31, 2005 9:46 pm
OK.........
How about  F2    (for FF)
And J1    ( for my wife, Jane, who is #1)

Thanks,
Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Majorxlr8n

Reply #53   Feb 2, 2005 6:18 am
The "Man with the Mask & Gun" will take G1 & E6. Thanks o' Linty one of the Butt...

Marty

buttlint

Reply #54   Feb 2, 2005 8:39 am
Frank and Marty,
Good luck luck with your picks guys.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #55   Feb 2, 2005 3:33 pm
AJace will take H6, and G3.   

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

navihawk

Reply #56   Feb 2, 2005 8:59 pm
Yahooooo

buttlint

Reply #57   Feb 2, 2005 9:46 pm
Hawk,
Yahoo....indeed!
Dam fine cheerleading squad you got in Mass! They sure got me pullin for the Pats!
I dont know how they did it with no secondary.....but I have learned too never bet against Tom Brady. (U of Mi. alum ).... (Stupid Lions!)
Rumors are.... TO is practicing for the Eagles?.... Does it matter?
'Lint  the Book says, .....Pats 34....Eagles 17.  (Maybe that's why 'Lint the Book fixes lawnmowers for a living )
TheBuck101

Shoot them STRIGHT

Reply #58   Feb 3, 2005 6:38 am
I wiil tak

K2 & E10

The Buck

Semi Pro Archer

Hunting

Golfing

X -Inboard Hydroplane Driver

neve_rider

Reply #59   Feb 4, 2005 7:32 pm
A5  and  J7  for me please. Thank you.
buttlint

Reply #60   Feb 4, 2005 10:07 pm
Nev,
According too the new rule that I made up previously....you get a bonus square, picked by me, for guys with less than 10 posts.
A-4 is yours also. Good luck and welcome too the forum.
Marshall

Reply #61   Feb 5, 2005 10:42 am
Well, if those cheerleders have anything to do with the outcome, I think they have a leg up on the competition.
buttlint

Reply #62   Feb 5, 2005 7:57 pm
Guys,
Dave and Chris dropped off the offical numbers.
I posted them on the "sheet".
Thanks too everyone that participated....and good luck with your picks.
Enjoy the game.
Marshall

Reply #63   Feb 6, 2005 12:45 am
Well, the cards have been dealt......

Good luck to everyone!
robmints

Reply #64   Feb 6, 2005 3:28 pm
lint, Highwind, Dave, Chris

Thanks
buttlint

Reply #65   Feb 6, 2005 3:54 pm
And.....Paula and Marshall .
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #66   Feb 6, 2005 4:04 pm
Cards...

Yeah... I actually used poker cards to pick the numbers... ! 

But... no straight flush !

OK... do I get at least one box  ? 

Dave...

Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Highwind

Reply #67   Feb 6, 2005 4:45 pm
You are welcome robmints.

It is going to be tough call to decide what to watch. On Spike TV they have the 40th edition of the making of Swimsuit Illustrated's, I mean Sports Illustrated's, Swimsuit edition.

Actually, not that much of a problem. I don't have control of the TV remote, so won't be watching either one.  

Guess I'll just clean up the workshop area and get the computer room ready for the new one.    

buttlint

Reply #68   Feb 6, 2005 5:44 pm
Wind....hang in there buddy.
Dont forget you have the Canadian Snowsuit Compitition coming up in July.

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #69   Feb 6, 2005 5:57 pm
ROFL....OH MAN THAT IS GOOD LOL.....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Marshall

Reply #70   Feb 6, 2005 6:07 pm
I don't want to judge that competition.
Highwind

Reply #71   Feb 6, 2005 6:12 pm
buttlint wrote:
Wind....hang in there buddy.
Dont forget you have the Canadian Snowsuit Compitition coming up in July.

Buttlint,

LOL. That is so funny!!

Hey, nothing like a gal in a sealskin tanned with her own spit and beluga whale oil to really turn a man on.

Yup, that is gonna be one fine show. Hope ABC, CBS, NBC,  or Spike TV pick it up so you can watch down there.

buttlint

Reply #72   Feb 6, 2005 7:25 pm
1st Quarter.....Eagles 0.....Pats 0.    F1 takes it.       Way too go Hawk!
2nd Quarter....Eagles 7.....Pats 7.    C5 is the winner....Boink!......Nobody picked the square.
3rd Quarter.....Eagles 14...Pats 14    G3 says that Ajace takes the square!
4th Quarter.....Eagles 21...Pats 24....G9.....TomP is the Man!
Final Score:     Tom gets that also! Way too pick your numbers, Tom!
This message was modified Feb 6, 2005 by buttlint
Marshall

Reply #73   Feb 6, 2005 7:46 pm
25pts added to Navihawk, done!

25pts added to AJace, done!

75pts added to TomP, done!

Congrats boys!  
This message was modified Feb 6, 2005 by Marshall
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #74   Feb 6, 2005 11:45 pm
Congrats to a good bunch of guys.......!

We had 40 college kids here from my son's school.........I cannot believe they went through a ton of "Beef on Wicks"...(local treat), 2 sheet pizzas and 100 Buffalo Chicken wings....and a bunch of munchies..........a good time was had by all.
Now the fun begins collecting pepsi tops.......

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #75   Feb 7, 2005 12:15 am
Glad to be a winner.  Something just told me to pick those squares.  Congrats also to TomP and Navihawk.  That computer room sounds like an interesting project.  It was great that we have many that participated in the bet.  Hats off to you. 
Frank, that party sounded like a good deal.  That chore to find Pepsi tops sounds like grueling task. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

TomP

Reply #76   Feb 7, 2005 6:30 am
It was an entertaining idea to run the football pool with points.  Thanks to buttlint for doing the legwork on this.

If I am correct I should have my second silver star.  The stakes will need to go up considerably to catch Marshall.

Congrats to Hawk and Ajace for their wins.

I wish I was so lucky in the $$$ pools when it comes to picking numbers.

Snow Team:

Emmo

Reply #77   Feb 7, 2005 9:19 am
Congrats to the winners!

Special thanx to lint, Dave and all the others behind the scenes for putting on a little fun.
Being here, in "flyover country", it made the Sbowl a little more interesting.  Well that plus Vrabel being an OSU product, didn't hurt. 2 touchdown receptions in 2 consecutive Superbowls ain't bad for a linebacker!
This message was modified Feb 7, 2005 by Emmo
Marshall

Reply #78   Feb 10, 2005 9:06 pm
Thanks again Lint, I am going to unstick the topic now.
Replies: 1 - 78 of 78View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42