Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Nothings working on very dirty carpet

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
hooverman

Nothings working on very dirty carpet
Original Message   Sep 4, 2022 3:33 am
I've been using various vacs (canister w/PN; suction only canister; shop vac & old Hoover Convertible) 4 vacing apartment hallway carpet that hadn't been vacuumed at all I was using a Ridgid shop vac w/Cleanstream HEPA filter & Casa Vacuum HEPA bag & a rug nozzle like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/352767499301?hash=item522294dc25:g:9xAAAOSw-eJbwhCf&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoOxUZNuVlBUMXs%2BEfWCGg0Ar2Fp2HkfQjwYikbsbWUqA%2Fk1UyPKXc5By3bjoCG0eMqthRlYJGPEqrTkTLvCs5KAul2RLBhNup5ZUUvuNP45rvYp5oX7pgTjeTmhWHFSyl4JQ5LkzcjKQL7ly%2FHJ0lvWdkyXDC8dNm36%2BuV93fIKhca4wND6HKRSo4a%2BDfUjr9jzbq%2F3%2BDORBSxk33XSgUcI%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR-rh0fXgYA & only got a bit of dirt before the bag pores clogged; changed the bag only 2 repeat this pattern Then I used a upright like a Hoover Convertible (using bottom fill style C bag) thinking the 'beats as it sweeps as it cleans' would work but only 4 a short while Seems like I'm picking up fine black 'soot type' dirt What vac will work on situations like this? I might use the Ridgid 4 above floor vacing & get a Kirby or Sanitaire?
Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CountVacula

Re: Nothings working on very dirty carpet
Reply #3   Sep 17, 2022 6:08 pm
Pancake motor soft bag Sanitaire uprights are not very good. We have them at work but when they won't clean the carpet from something like cross cut shredding or unbrewed ground coffee I managed to drop on the floor one day that the miserable Sanitaire would not touch, we go to the custodial crew and borrow on of their Windsor Sensor S12 uprights. They do the job.
Replies: 3 - 3 of 3Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42