Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
1vasya

Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?
Original Message   Feb 23, 2021 2:34 pm
As for me, I really like suck up everything mercilessly. It is not matter whatever it is a toy or something useful like sd cards or mouse adapters. I will probably vacuum up smth valuable lying alone on floor for no objective reasons. And if I see the mess on the floor or on the table I will definitely grab my vacuum and suck it all up without analysing stuff in this mess. After that I feel pleasure that now the surface is clean. Maybe I am to lazy to pick this $#%* up or I don't know, simply like the sound when vacuum cleaner suck these things up. I recently have sucked up sd card 256 gb by mistake. And I wasn't looking for it. If vac ate smth - it's gone forever. However, I found this way of cleaning the best for me - all junk and useful items go to the vacuum bag and the major part of room cleaning is done. Nothing can escape from Miele incredible suction) Also must tell you that Miele original vacuum bags is really worth it. Debris including hard objects like coins and screws have never damaged it. After the bag is full it is going directly to the trash with all collected stuff.
Replies: 10 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
quicksandfreak69

Re: Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?
Reply #10   Feb 6, 2022 3:00 pm
is it possible to get items like a cell phone or car keys out of the vacuum???????
quicksandfreak69

Re: Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?
Reply #11   Mar 2, 2022 4:03 pm
vacstuff wrote:
I personally like this type of cleaning, cause' I'm doing it too. I ruthlessly sucking up anything that comes in front of my Miele and if it's too big, I just let it fit. I sucked lot of toys, small or big ones, Nintendo and PSP games, USBs, socks, toy cars, keys, plush toys, headphones or videogame CDs. I really like that sound and the power I can have when the vacuum is in my hand. I don't take things out, it always stays in the bag and I'm glad that you like this way of cleaning, cause' it's really the best and nothing can escape!

nice
CountVacula

Reply #12   Mar 5, 2022 4:45 pm
quicksandfreak69 wrote:
is it possible to get items like a cell phone or car keys out of the vacuum???????

Put on some medical gloves, lay some paper on the ground and cut the bag open to find the item you inadvertently sucked up. If the vacuum is bagless you have to either pick through the dirt in the dust bin or dump it out on paper to find what you are looking for. I've had occasions where I saw something at the last nano-second before it went up the pipe and had to cut the bag open to retrieve it. We have a 7yo boy so I have become conscientious about looking under furniture for errant Legos and toy cars before going to work.
Replies: 10 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42