Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
1vasya

Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?
Original Message   Feb 23, 2021 2:34 pm
As for me, I really like suck up everything mercilessly. It is not matter whatever it is a toy or something useful like sd cards or mouse adapters. I will probably vacuum up smth valuable lying alone on floor for no objective reasons. And if I see the mess on the floor or on the table I will definitely grab my vacuum and suck it all up without analysing stuff in this mess. After that I feel pleasure that now the surface is clean. Maybe I am to lazy to pick this $#%* up or I don't know, simply like the sound when vacuum cleaner suck these things up. I recently have sucked up sd card 256 gb by mistake. And I wasn't looking for it. If vac ate smth - it's gone forever. However, I found this way of cleaning the best for me - all junk and useful items go to the vacuum bag and the major part of room cleaning is done. Nothing can escape from Miele incredible suction) Also must tell you that Miele original vacuum bags is really worth it. Debris including hard objects like coins and screws have never damaged it. After the bag is full it is going directly to the trash with all collected stuff.
Replies: 7 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
1vasya

Re: Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?
Reply #7   Mar 24, 2021 6:28 pm
Also when I detach the bag and touch it I understand who much my stuff Miele has thrown away. Sometimes I even want to recover it from this totally closed bag. But then I think vacuum cleaners were invented to suck up debris and declutter our homes. That is why if Miele's hose reached my stuff it was that debris I don't needed. After I loved this way of cleaning I significantly decluttered my room. Thanks to these habits and Miele's great cleaner that everything you want or don't will end up in the bag.
1vasya

Re: Do you like vacuuming up random(even useful) stuff? What vacuum cleaner do you use?
Reply #8   Mar 24, 2021 7:10 pm
For no reason I like when this cleaning job is done by a girl rather then I do it. Few months ago, I invited a girl who is a good friend of mine to my flat. We sat on the sofa in my room talked about something. Suddenly she began sneezing. I asked what's the problem. She said that she is allergic to dust. I brought a vacuum cleaner and nearly started to vacuum the carpet and the corners but she interrupted me and asked to let her to vacuum. I gave her the cleaner and she started vacuuming. She doesn't recognice my phone SIM card and a slot for it so she vacuumed them up. After she finished vacuuming the floor she saw a box on the table full of computer stuff, crumbs and food waste. She said that this box is too untidy and I agreed thinking that she will clean it and put my stuff back into this box. But she unexpectedly started to try sucking up debris without removing the stuff. So she vacuumed up some sd cards, small cables, my spen and plenty of other stuff. Approximately a half of things in this box went to a cleaner bag. Then she turned off the Miele, we opened the window and she stopped sneezing. After that we watched TV, laughed and enjoyed spending time together. When she was leaving I asked her why she vacuumed up lots of my stuff and why I have to dig in vacuum cleaner now to recover it. She answered that she thought that stuff she vacuumed up wasn't necessary for me and I have lots of such stuff. Also she said that I shouldn't recover it as the dust is harmful for my health. I said nothing but I followed her advice. I recovered nothing and I even thought of her words that I have so much of these computer things. She was right. I turned on my Miele almost all my stuff went to the bag. After this story I changed my attitude to things and cleaning. Now I clean my room properly sucking up every single thing if I haven't used it for month.
quicksandfreak69

Reply #9   Feb 6, 2022 2:58 pm
Why would you vac up important stuff like a mouse adapter or a sd card?
quicksandfreak69

Reply #10   Feb 6, 2022 3:00 pm
is it possible to get items like a cell phone or car keys out of the vacuum???????
quicksandfreak69

Reply #11   Mar 2, 2022 4:03 pm
vacstuff wrote:
I personally like this type of cleaning, cause' I'm doing it too. I ruthlessly sucking up anything that comes in front of my Miele and if it's too big, I just let it fit. I sucked lot of toys, small or big ones, Nintendo and PSP games, USBs, socks, toy cars, keys, plush toys, headphones or videogame CDs. I really like that sound and the power I can have when the vacuum is in my hand. I don't take things out, it always stays in the bag and I'm glad that you like this way of cleaning, cause' it's really the best and nothing can escape!

nice
CountVacula

Reply #12   Mar 5, 2022 4:45 pm
quicksandfreak69 wrote:
is it possible to get items like a cell phone or car keys out of the vacuum???????

Put on some medical gloves, lay some paper on the ground and cut the bag open to find the item you inadvertently sucked up. If the vacuum is bagless you have to either pick through the dirt in the dust bin or dump it out on paper to find what you are looking for. I've had occasions where I saw something at the last nano-second before it went up the pipe and had to cut the bag open to retrieve it. We have a 7yo boy so I have become conscientious about looking under furniture for errant Legos and toy cars before going to work.
Replies: 7 - 12 of 12Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42