Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Trebor

Oreck site
Original Message   Aug 16, 2010 12:59 pm
Notice the absence of the Dutch Tech canisters? The presence of the Edge, which was supposed to have been an dealer exclusive? So much for integrity. Oreck dealers fared betetr when Dave was at the helm.
Replies: 65 - 68 of 68Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
HARDSELL

Re: Oreck site
Reply #65   Apr 2, 2011 3:22 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Sorry, I don't believe you.  You said here in the past you didn't know what you did with them.  Now you change your story.  Maybe you didn't use them and keep them.  But you still got them.  Twice. 

Here's a lesson for you to learn:  Truth leads to wisdom, wisdom leads to right judgment.  The one who doesn't have either is as nothing.

Carmine D.

I could care less what you believe.  Now find where I made such a statement or you are lieing as usual.

Only a real dumbass would claim that I got a free gift with the Oreck that I purchased from Target.

So, Mr. nothing, start your search.
CarmineD

Reply #66   Apr 2, 2011 4:29 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
I could care less what you believe.  Now find where I made such a statement or you are lieing as usual.

Only a real dumbass would claim that I got a free gift with the Oreck that I purchased from Target.

So, Mr. nothing, start your search.

What a web you weave, when it is you cecide to deceive. 

You claimed according to the timing of your posts here that you took advantage of the free in-home ORECK trials on two occasions [that were long before TARGET carried and sold ORECKs].  

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #67   Apr 3, 2011 9:19 am
CarmineD wrote:
What a web you weave, when it is you cecide to deceive. 

You claimed according to the timing of your posts here that you took advantage of the free in-home ORECK trials on two occasions [that were long before TARGET carried and sold ORECKs].  

Carmine D.

Wrong again Carmine.  I purchased once from an Oreck center and once from Target.  Kept no gifts.  After using the Oreck at home against the DC07 I knew I could win the bet that I later made to win an Oreck.

Now I have said that someone I know very well returned two mail order Orecks and kept the free lamps offered with them.  READ, it was SOMEONE i Know and not ME.

One as deceitful as yourself always attempts to bring others down to your level.  Once again you have become tangled in your own web.
CarmineD

Reply #68   Apr 3, 2011 2:32 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Wrong again Carmine.  I purchased once from an Oreck center and once from Target.  Kept no gifts.  After using the Oreck at home against the DC07 I knew I could win the bet that I later made to win an Oreck.

Now I have said that someone I know very well returned two mail order Orecks and kept the free lamps offered with them.  READ, it was SOMEONE i Know and not ME.

One as deceitful as yourself always attempts to bring others down to your level.  Once again you have become tangled in your own web.

I understand.  You have oldtimer's disease and can't remember what you say, said and when.  My apologies to you.  I did not know you were mentally challenged.

Now I understand why you keep buying ORECK's over and over even though you hate the vacuum.    Then can't remember as you said here what you did with the gifts you received, TWICE.

Carmine D.

Replies: 65 - 68 of 68Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42