Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Dyson Digital Slim

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
M00seUK

Dyson Digital Slim
Original Message   Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Here's the details of a trademark that Dyson has filed for a to-be-launched project, the 'Digital Slim':-

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/types/tm/t-os/t-find/t-find-number?detailsrequested=C&trademark=2552353

As usual, the trademark covers a multitude of product categories. Personally, I'd reckon the most likely candidate is a 'slim' upright vacuum, with a 'digital' motor. Dyson have used the 'slim' name before - on the DC18. The upright range has long been missing a product with digital motor. I would also be good if by slim, they mean as thin in profile as the DC03 - which could be hung on the wall and take up next to no space inside a storeage cupboard:-

The major downside was it's small, weedy motor. But if replaced with a similar model using a digital motor, it wouldn't have that same issue.

This message was modified Jul 19, 2010 by M00seUK
Replies: 55 - 56 of 56Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Aviori7

Re: Dyson Digital Slim
Reply #55   Nov 27, 2010 6:06 am
This Dyson is not exactly what I was expecting it to be and as I like Dyson, this model seems strange to me. So I am very surprised how well is this vacuum selling. I have no experience with this model and wonder if it will make it to the UK?

Vacuums Reviews
CarmineD

Re: Dyson Digital Slim
Reply #56   Nov 27, 2010 7:17 am
Aviori7 wrote:
This Dyson is not exactly what I was expecting it to be and as I like Dyson, this model seems strange to me. So I am very surprised how well is this vacuum selling. I have no experience with this model and wonder if it will make it to the UK?

Vacuums Reviews

Havent' seen it at any of the retailers in the USA yet.  Not advertised in the Holiday sales for Thanksgiving Day and Friday after.  Just on the USA dyson web site.  At $299 for a 5-10 minute run time, it's a pricey household cleaning tool.  Not really a slim upright or lightweight upright but a modified handheld stick vacuum.  Interesting design and concept after one stops laughing at the price.  But never know.  Dyson may pull it off once its out and about for sale in the USA and discounted to $100-$150.

Carmine D.

Replies: 55 - 56 of 56Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42