Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Who makes Kenmore canisters now?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Hertz

Who makes Kenmore canisters now?
Original Message   Jul 2, 2010 1:18 am
Is it TTI or still Panasonic?
Replies: 22 - 31 of 81Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Moderator Mike_W

"There is no BEST or PERFECT vacuum cleaner"

"Take care of your vacuum, then your vacuum will take care of you"

Re: Who makes Kenmore canisters now?
Reply #22   Jul 8, 2010 1:55 pm
Hertz;

LG barely has a foot in the door w/Kenmore vacuum cleaners.  Panasonic makes a majority of the Kenmore vacuum cleaner line.  There are two other makers for the Kenmore line. 
Moderator Mike_W

Reply #23   Jul 8, 2010 2:02 pm
vacmanuk wrote:
Talking of Kenmore, does anyone have pictures or used the Sebo Kenmore that Sebo used to build? I believe it was an X1 but Ive never seen been able to find it.

I remember when these came out.  They looked nicer, IMHO, than the SEBO's, because of their color.  They were close to royal blue w/some gray trim.  There were two models.  They were alot different than other Kenmores Sears was offerning at the time.  I have to say that the demise of these Kenmores was that they cost alot more than other Kenmore uprights.
CarmineD

Reply #24   Jul 8, 2010 7:13 pm
Mike_W wrote:
Hertz;

LG barely has a foot in the door w/Kenmore vacuum cleaners.  Panasonic makes a majority of the Kenmore vacuum cleaner line.  There are two other makers for the Kenmore line. 

The legal binding agreement [aka contract] can state that any/all parties to the agreement can not disclose any of the details, including who is the maker, else be subject to a breach of the contract.  The contract can also specify a period of time after the contract is entered into by the parties when it is legally permissable to disclose details.

Carmine D. 

This message was modified Jul 8, 2010 by CarmineD
Moderator Mike_W

Reply #25   Jul 8, 2010 10:04 pm
CarmineD wrote:
The legal binding agreement [aka contract] can state that any/all parties to the agreement can not disclose any of the details, including who is the maker, else be subject to a breach of the contract.  The contract can also specify a period of time after the contract is entered into by the parties when it is legally permissable to disclose details.

Carmine D. 

What in the world does your comment, to me, have to do w/ my comment to Hertz?  We are not talking about "legal binding agreement".  "Who makes Kenmore vacuum cleaners?"  You did not answer, but instead directed Hertz to Severus.  I answered Hertz. 
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #26   Jul 9, 2010 12:16 am
Mike_W wrote:
Hertz;

Thanks for your update.  I was hoping you would have the answer. 

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
CarmineD

Reply #27   Jul 9, 2010 1:49 am
Mike_W wrote:
What in the world does your comment, to me, have to do w/ my comment to Hertz?  We are not talking about "legal binding agreement".  "Who makes Kenmore vacuum cleaners?"  You did not answer, but instead directed Hertz to Severus.  I answered Hertz. 

If a vendor, like Pano, is in negotiations to source vacuums with more than one buyer at a time/time period, it will not want the details of any agreements made public for fear of limiting/adversely affecting the vendor's business terms. 

Carmine D. 

Moderator Mike_W

Reply #28   Jul 9, 2010 3:37 am
CarmineD wrote:
If a vendor, like Pano, is in negotiations to source vacuums with more than one buyer at a time/time period, it will not want the details of any agreements made public for fear of limiting/adversely affecting the vendor's business terms. 

Carmine D. 

Same broken record Carmine.
CarmineD

Reply #29   Jul 9, 2010 5:33 am
Mike_W wrote:
Same broken record Carmine.

Let me try another tact.  A mouse can learn to roar like a lion but its still a mouse.  Sears Kenmore Intuition sells for $459 on sale but even with the name, and the source, is not worth the price IMHO.  No offense, I know you like pano's.

Carmine D.

vacmanuk

Reply #30   Jul 11, 2010 10:06 am
Mike_W wrote:
I remember when these came out.  They looked nicer, IMHO, than the SEBO's, because of their color.  They were close to royal blue w/some gray trim.  There were two models.  They were alot different than other Kenmores Sears was offerning at the time.  I have to say that the demise of these Kenmores was that they cost alot more than other Kenmore uprights.

Thanks for that info, Mike. I'd love to see one.
hooverman

Reply #31   Feb 6, 2011 3:50 pm
did Aerus make the mini PowerMate?
Replies: 22 - 31 of 81Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42