Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Royal Crown Signature Series by XXX

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
hooverman

Royal Crown Signature Series by XXX
Original Message   Jan 25, 2010 9:04 pm
Has anyone used a XXX Royal Crown Signature Series vacs?  I saw the XXX Lightweight upright w/portable canister at Sears & wonder if it'll beat an Oreck?
Replies: 12 - 21 of 25Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
dusty

Re: Royal Crown Signature Series by XXX
Reply #12   Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am
The Carpet Pro and the Fuller vacuums are both made for and marketed by Tacony

Dusty
vacmanuk

Reply #13   Feb 20, 2010 2:28 pm
How good are they?
dusty

Reply #14   Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm
vacmanuk wrote:
How good are they?

They are better (imo) than most of the current batch of Panasonic uprights.  Metal agitators and skid plates, good suction and hardly ever a problem with the motors.  We've sold the Carpet Pro for years commercially,  the property companies like them because they are relatively inexpensive, cheap to maintain and quiet. Like most things, if you look after it, it will last.

Dusty
Moderator Mike_W

"There is no BEST or PERFECT vacuum cleaner"

"Take care of your vacuum, then your vacuum will take care of you"

Reply #15   Feb 20, 2010 4:59 pm
These are very good vacuum cleaners, that are from an old design that works.  XXX does not make these Carpet Pro, etc.  I know the company that does.
This message was modified Feb 20, 2010 by Mike_W
retardturtle1

Reply #16   Feb 20, 2010 7:41 pm
Mike_W wrote:
These are very good vacuum cleaners, that are from an old design that works.  XXX does not make these Carpet Pro, etc.  I know the company that does.

HI MIKE

So who makes them.....at one time i heard panasonic had something to do with them...then another time they were from china/riccar made for fuller....got me ..but id like to know more abt them...

turtle

vacmanuk

Reply #17   Feb 21, 2010 5:45 pm
We just dont have these in the UK
Motorhead

Reply #18   Feb 21, 2010 6:32 pm
This person made several references to "XXX" vacuums on another website.  I had never heard of that name before, nor have I ever seen anything with that label.  At first I thought they were referring to TTI, but now there's enough evidence to believe these "XXX vacuum cleaners" are nothing but a figment of one person's very odd imagination. 

As for the Carpet Pro vacuums, those are great cleaners and an excellent value for the price range.  They're virtually identical to the Panasonic commercial line (specifically a rework of the old Jet-Flo design with some changes and improvements), but as someone else said, better built with *much* better quality motors.  Pair one of those up with synthetic bags and you have yourself a serious cleaning machine.
This message was modified Feb 21, 2010 by Motorhead
retardturtle1

Reply #19   Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm
Motorhead wrote:
This person made several references to "XXX" vacuums on another website.  I had never heard of that name before, nor have I ever seen anything with that label.  At first I thought they were referring to TTI, but now there's enough evidence to believe these "XXX vacuum cleaners" are nothing but a figment of one person's very odd imagination. 

As for the Carpet Pro vacuums, those are great cleaners and an excellent value for the price range.  They're virtually identical to the Panasonic commercial line (specifically a rework of the old Jet-Flo design with some changes and improvements), but as someone else said, better built with *much* better quality motors.  Pair one of those up with synthetic bags and you have yourself a serious cleaning machine.

Thanks for the info.....  so who are they made by  and whos motor do they use.....lamb?gs......
This message was modified Feb 22, 2010 by retardturtle1
hooverman

Reply #20   Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm
Mike_W wrote:

I mean the other way around--whoever makes these Carpet Pro makes them for XXX as their Commercial (replaced their 2-motor Ultra Power which was the best XXX ever made)
hooverman

Reply #21   Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm
which Vax was aquired by TTI, Vax UK or Vax USA?  I know the Vax USA mdls are junk?
Replies: 12 - 21 of 25Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42