Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Acerone

The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"
Original Message   Mar 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Dyson Japan

This message was modified Mar 14, 2009 by Acerone
Replies: 112 - 121 of 159Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
retardturtle1

Re: The all new Dyson DC26 "Japan"
Reply #112   Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Retardt,

It’s only a shaft if Dyson is the doorkeeper to a “cannot survive without it” commodity.  Your problem is choosing a low-wage occupation and then lying about those who have the guts to go it alone - who walk the wire without the safety net of an employer.  We live in a free market and often times low-wage earners feel like victims, feel entitled and feel they can lie about doers.  Your choice.

Your dealer buddies here sell vacuums with double the price tags and double the margins (for dealers) than Dyson vacuums.  Additionally the profits keep pouring in when they have an exclusive territory and are typically the sole supplier of bags, belts and repairing/servicing to these so-called exclusive [i.e. hyped, in the public domain] vacuums.  “Dyson shaft” is another example of a lie told by a Dyson competitor.

DIB

P.S.  Glad to see you borrow my “groupies” tag where I describe the goofs who look up to bad-mouthing and dishonest vacuum dealers.  I liked it, that’s why I introduced it.

DIB........never really thought of dyson as a competitor....in any way.  I express only what iv seen,  and feel about dyson....or any overpriced vacuum reguardless of who made it. So....no lies...just my views...comments...

Low wage occupation....nah..i do what i love and love what i do.....no commissions wanted/needed....i sell only the very best / all repairs 100% guaranteed....nothing but the best for the customer.....before - during and after the sale.

And as always DIB.....i respect and enjoy your views and comments....reguarding your knowledge /exp..on vacuums...and look forward to more of your posts.

turtle1

This message was modified Oct 13, 2009 by retardturtle1
M00seUK

Reply #113   Jan 21, 2010 12:34 pm
Now the DC26 'City' in the "UK". On sale from this weekend at £249.99. Presumably it will replace the 'baby' model in time.

http://gizmodo.com/5453590/dyson-makes-its-smallest-vacuum-cleaner-yet-the-city-dc26

'Will be interesting to see it in person - I like the redesign touches, like having the user controls raised so they can squeeze the length that little bit more.

DysonInventsBig

Reply #114   Jan 21, 2010 1:23 pm
M00seUK wrote:
Now the DC26 'City' in the "UK". On sale from this weekend at £249.99. Presumably it will replace the 'baby' model in time.

http://gizmodo.com/5453590/dyson-makes-its-smallest-vacuum-cleaner-yet-the-city-dc26

'Will be interesting to see it in person - I like the redesign touches, like having the user controls raised so they can squeeze the length that little bit more.

The DC26 has no direct competitors and it’s the only vacuum (I’m aware of) that is this compact, that does not loose suction (and it should be advertised as so).  'City' is a great name.

Did you see the Russian Snow Melter's (someone posted) further down this web page?  Dyson multi-cyclonic’s inspired?  Carmine, Sir James's influence is everywhere!  Get off your duff and make a difference (measurable difference). 

This message was modified Jan 21, 2010 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #115   Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
The DC26 has no direct competitors and it’s the only vacuum (I’m aware of) that is this compact, that does not loose suction (and it should be advertised as so).  'City' is a great name.

Did you see the Russian Snow Melter's (someone posted) further down this web page?  Dyson multi-cyclonic’s inspired?  Carmine, Sir James's influence is everywhere!  Get off your duff and make a difference (measurable difference). 

Dib-ster:

I think I'll consider your advice.  May even come out of retirement.  These Russian military trucks are out of use and sidelined conceivably for vacuum like [snow melter] repairs and/or lack of snow.  If a DC07 costs $53-$80 for a routine service, these truck/vacuum [snow melter] repairs would probably command thousands.  Good job on the part of the Russians for following Sir James' innovation.  Lot's of repair work for full-employment for those with the right repair skills.

Tho the cones are heat generators/blowers not cyclones. 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jan 21, 2010 by CarmineD
Acerone

Reply #116   Jan 21, 2010 2:52 pm
M00seUK wrote:

I sure hope it comes here...
DysonInventsBig

Reply #117   Jan 22, 2010 1:25 pm
Nice...  Contrast.

This message was modified Jan 22, 2010 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #118   Jan 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Dib-ster:

It does make for a nice bookend.

Carmine D.

Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #119   Jan 22, 2010 2:11 pm
Do you have to empty the dirt canister after each 30 seconds of operation?

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
Acerone

Reply #120   Jan 22, 2010 5:13 pm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crouchingdonkey/4250654820/
This message was modified Jan 22, 2010 by Acerone
DysonInventsBig

Reply #121   Jan 23, 2010 2:36 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Dib-ster:

It does make for a nice bookend.

Carmine D.

It’s not a bookend, it’s a trophy--it represents victory!  Japan is full of mini choke-fast vacuums, so dismissing the [mini] Dyson City DC26 with it’s exclusive hard-to-choke technologies is pure stupidity.

Dyson Invents Big

Replies: 112 - 121 of 159Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42