Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > "What has dyson invented now?"

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
ArtieV1

"What has dyson invented now?"
Original Message   Oct 11, 2009 11:23 pm
I received this "teaser email today: http://links.mkt2388.com/ctt?kn=1&m=2735925&r=MTgwOTM1MTgzMTcS1&b=0&j=NzgxMTAyODMS1&mt=1&rt=0
Anyone know what's up with this??

-=Art=-
Replies: 245 - 254 of 254Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: "What has dyson invented now?"
Reply #245   Dec 12, 2009 4:37 pm
DiB-ster:

55 plus years as my own boss in the vacuum cleaner industry.  Not as a slave for and to others.  Have you ever been your own boss?  Owned and operated your own business?  Had employees working for you?  Or just a pawn to/for Sir James, your dyson king. 

Get as personal as you like.  Attack and divert.  The facts are the facts.  All your subterfuge and propaganda can't change them.  I'm history now.  Retired for good.  I use my name here and proud of it.  How about you?

Carmine D.

This message was modified Dec 12, 2009 by CarmineD
Severus

If my vacuum can remove even one spec of dirt that yours misses, then mine is better than yours - even if there's no proof that mine would have picked up as much dirt as yours...

Reply #246   Dec 13, 2009 12:11 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:
Has Dyson developed a real fix for the design defects?  Or do they just replace the parts that wear out prematurely due to the poor design? 

Regarding the wool carpeting, I thought you weren't supposed to use any vacuum with a rotating brush.   Is there anything unique about the Dyson that causes problems on the wool carpeting? 

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

Venson aka Google Chrome aka Severus aka Proxy Server,

Hey goofy, for a guy who's computer and browser savvy (claimed), why in the hell can't you click the quote button like everyone else and then type below the quote box?

Take a look...  There's nothing (no text) inside the "Severus wrote:" quote box (above here).  In the past you would do this as a goofy way to disguise or make Severus look different or not you (when you posted above or inside the quote or inside the quoted text box).  You're more work than I'm willin to put in. If I cannot click "quote" and reply under a quote text box with text in it so to keep a conversation organized and easy to follow or reply (as do normal people) - then don't bother asking me any more questions or direct anything at me.  I bet you know your way around proxy apps. and proxy services pretty good and I bet you know your way around the the many video chats sites and other forums real good too.  I bet you’re up to speed on all the differing compressions, differing web cams and compatibilities.

Soon as you get it together I'll answer or reply or comment or attack any bogus claim you throw out.

Dyson Invents Big.

Dustmite,

You truly are delusional.    I have no use for proxy aps, proxy services, or any chat sites video or otherwise.     Since you seem to bring these us a lot,  most people will assume that these are things you use.    I use Firefox, and it does seem to have some problems occasionally with these boxes.  As it is my preferred browser, I don't intend to switch regardless of how it might inconvenience you. 

Given that you have no connection to Dyson, and you know nothing about how Dyson specifies these repairs, its just as well that you don't answer the questions.  

The smart tyrant writes his own story to ensure that it is favorable.  The lazy will repeat lines from the book without fact checking. 
CarmineD

Reply #247   Dec 13, 2009 6:59 am
Severus wrote:
Dustmite,

You truly are delusional.    I have no use for proxy aps, proxy services, or any chat sites video or otherwise.     Since you seem to bring these us a lot,  most people will assume that these are things you use.    I use Firefox, and it does seem to have some problems occasionally with these boxes.  As it is my preferred browser, I don't intend to switch regardless of how it might inconvenience you. 

Given that you have no connection to Dyson, and you know nothing about how Dyson specifies these repairs, its just as well that you don't answer the questions.  

Amazing how a self-proclaimed dyson advocate can sport praising a brand and product to the ends of the earth here yet refuse to realistically acknowledge/address known product/model shortcomings.  I dread to think the possible reasons for such behavior.  All the likely possibilities, one of yours above which I highlighted and has been pointed out here before by numerous readers and posters, leave me sadly disappointed in DiB-ster [aka Dustmite].

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #248   Dec 13, 2009 8:45 am
CarmineD wrote:
Amazing how a self-proclaimed dyson advocate can sport praising a brand and product to the ends of the earth here yet refuse to realistically acknowledge/address known product/model shortcomings.  I dread to think the possible reasons for such behavior.  All the likely possibilities, one of yours above which I highlighted and has been pointed out here before by numerous readers and posters, leave me sadly disappointed in DiB-ster [aka Dustmite].

Carmine D.

Even more amazing that a 55 year vetern refused to acknowledge all the shortcomings of each successive release from hoover in the years that DYSON was swallowing them.

CarmineD

Reply #249   Dec 13, 2009 9:06 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Even more amazing that a 55 year vetern refused to acknowledge all the shortcomings of each successive release from hoover in the years that DYSON was swallowing them.

Really?  Perhaps because the vet predicted that the sourced HOOVER FUSION for $100 would toss the mighty DC07 for $379 on its ear when it comes to sales and keep the dyson vacuum line out of Wal*Mart for over 2 years.  That sounds like it!

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #250   Dec 13, 2009 10:01 am
CarmineD wrote:
Really?  Perhaps because the vet predicted that the sourced HOOVER FUSION for $100 would toss the mighty DC07 for $379 on its ear when it comes to sales and keep the dyson vacuum line out of Wal*Mart for over 2 years.  That sounds like it!

Carmine D.

I think that most know the Fusion was not the reason for Dyson leaving WM.  That same vet said the Z and numerous other hoovers would be the demise of DYSON.  Who sold and who stayed?

Dyson is still the standard to which all others are compared. 

DysonInventsBig

Reply #251   Dec 13, 2009 2:24 pm
CarmineD wrote:
DiB-ster:

55 plus years as my own boss in the vacuum cleaner industry.  Not as a slave for and to others.  Have you ever been your own boss?  Owned and operated your own business?  Had employees working for you?  Or just a pawn to/for Sir James, your dyson king. 

Get as personal as you like.  Attack and divert.  The facts are the facts.  All your subterfuge and propaganda can't change them.  I'm history now.  Retired for good.  I use my name here and proud of it.  How about you?

Carmine D.

Cameron,

Defending and fighting back is not personal.  If as much slander was directed at you and your store as is directed at Sir James and all he does…  you’d of gone titts up and long before your ‘55 yrs. in the business’ anniversary.

Turnabout is fair play.

Dyson Invents Big

P.S.  Fly straight.

This message was modified Dec 13, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

DysonInventsBig

Reply #252   Dec 13, 2009 3:35 pm
Severus wrote:
Dustmite,

Hey Venson,  look at that! When you want, you can indeed keep the conversations organized and easy (for us) by clicking quote and replying directly under the quoted text box vice trying to deceive and look like a forum-neophyte Severus.  See, the way this works is when phony's are called out they come out (no pun intended).  Keep the Severus/Venson back-n-forth conversations coming! Pure comedy (for me) and pure fantasy (for you).
This message was modified Dec 13, 2009 by DysonInventsBig

CarmineD

Reply #253   Dec 14, 2009 6:33 am
HARDSELL wrote:
I think that most know the Fusion was not the reason for Dyson leaving WM.  That same vet said the Z and numerous other hoovers would be the demise of DYSON.  Who sold and who stayed?

Dyson is still the standard to which all others are compared. 

HS:

You're right in part. BUT.......the HOOVER FUSION was the reason dyson didn't come back to W*M for 2 years.  Even a dyson insider here posted that HOOVER FUSION is one of the best selling vacuum products W*M ever stocked.

Dyson has the bagless filtration system that others WERE compared to.  It's history now.  All who want it have it.

The Z introed vacuum features, all patented, that made their way to other HOOVER models, at least one of which you purchased.  HOOVER not dyson won the OSCAR award for 2009 and was the vacuum gift taken home by the winners on the red carpet.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Dec 14, 2009 by CarmineD
CarmineD

Reply #254   Dec 14, 2009 6:41 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Cameron,

Defending and fighting back is not personal.  If as much slander was directed at you and your store as is directed at Sir James and all he does…  you’d of gone titts up and long before your ‘55 yrs. in the business’ anniversary.

Turnabout is fair play.

Dyson Invents Big

P.S.  Fly straight.

Dib-ster:

Product pros and cons have nothing to do with personal attacks.  Sadly, you view constructive criticism of dyson products whether from posters here and/or industry sources and experts as attacks personally against you/Sir James.  And you play the Sir James wealth card.  Irrelevant defense of product flaws like your personal attacks against posters here who post dyson product shortcomins, whether hand dryers, vacuums, ball barrows, fans etc. 

When you attack personally here it's for 'sport.'  When I defend myself,  I'm 'bullying' others off the Forum.  Where you stand depends on where you sit.  How's that working for you? 

Carmine D.

Replies: 245 - 254 of 254Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42