Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Looking for a tile floor steam cleaner

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
rjg2

Looking for a tile floor steam cleaner
Original Message   Feb 24, 2008 9:57 am
Hello all,

I know this is a vac forum but does anyone recommend a good floor steamer?  I once borrowed a Eureka 300A upright steamer and enjoyed using it.  Thanks for the help!
Replies: 33 - 34 of 34Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Simonette

Re: Looking for a tile floor steam cleaner
Reply #33   Sep 28, 2009 6:05 am
I posted too quickly. I did write to Oreck last week. They indicated the water heats up to 212 and they were unaware of customer reviews.
CarmineD

Re: Looking for a tile floor steam cleaner
Reply #34   Sep 28, 2009 6:57 am
Simonette wrote:
I am still researching. Gees. Oreck reviews are starting to appear on the web. Some people love them, while others are extremely disappointed. Three reviews are on Amazon. I did find two others; one believes it's outstanding and the other indicated it was given away. Even the best review points out a problem with the cloth staying on. I'm starting to think I need to spend a lot more to get my wish of dry, streak-free tile with sparkling grout. By the way, I did use my Floormate with plain distilled water. No streaks on the tile.

I added a water softener to my water system earlier this year and only use warm tap water with my HOOVER Floormate on the ceramic tiles.  Pleased with the results.

Carmine D.

Replies: 33 - 34 of 34Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42