Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
Vacuuman

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Clear Sebo
Original Message   Dec 6, 2008 2:25 pm
This message was modified Dec 8, 2008 by Vacuuman
Replies: 11 - 20 of 50Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuuman

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Re: Clear Sebo
Reply #11   Dec 9, 2008 10:24 pm
Its not a special promotional model at all. Its just a clear version of the regular X4.  Dealers can order as many as they want, and sell them for any reason, even tho they are usually just used for display, they can be ordered and sold for people to use.  This is different from the clear Miele (which I also have) in that the Miele was made of acrylic, making it fragile and letting it yellow badly in the sunlight.  The Sebo is the same plastic, but without the color.
CarmineD

Reply #12   Dec 10, 2008 6:57 am
That is one great looking vacuum. 

Carmine D.

Actionvac

Reply #13   Dec 10, 2008 4:28 pm
I ordered some on my last order so they are in stock 699.00 everywhere
CarmineD

Reply #14   Dec 10, 2008 7:28 pm
The SEBO X4 Clear Automatic sells for the same price as the color versions.  No premium for the see-thru finish [or more correctly unfinish].  Good looking vacuum. 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Dec 10, 2008 by CarmineD
CarmineD

Reply #15   Dec 11, 2008 7:23 am
A YouTube demo presumably sanctioned by SEBO on the X4 Automatic, tho not the Clear.  Enjoy the narrator's accent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxdT4zNZeNE

And another with a more familiar accent and also very well done [Kudos to GoVacuum]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDyvplUuiYY&NR=1

Gotta love that SEBO vacuum!

Carmine D.

This message was modified Dec 11, 2008 by CarmineD
mole

Reply #16   Dec 13, 2008 9:51 am
Vacuuman wrote:
Its not a special promotional model at all. Its just a clear version of the regular X4.  Dealers can order as many as they want, and sell them for any reason, even tho they are usually just used for display, they can be ordered and sold for people to use.  This is different from the clear Miele (which I also have) in that the Miele was made of acrylic, making it fragile and letting it yellow badly in the sunlight.  The Sebo is the same plastic, but without the color.

Thanks Vacuuman,

FOR ''CLEARING'' THAT UP FOR US.......

MOLE

vacomatic

Reply #17   Jun 1, 2009 9:05 pm
BTW, for clear plastic cases, it's not a good idea to use Ammonia based cleaners (Windex, etc.) as the ammonia will attack the plastic and cause it to yellow and cloud.
This also applies to plastics used to shield many an Automotive headlight.
Venson

Reply #18   Jun 1, 2009 9:14 pm
vacomatic wrote:
BTW, for clear plastic cases, it's not a good idea to use Ammonia based cleaners (Windex, etc.) as the ammonia will attack the plastic and cause it to yellow and cloud.<BR>This also applies to plastics used to shield many an Automotive headlight.

Thanks Vacomatic. Windex would have probably been the first thing I'd reach for.

Venson
vacmanuk

Reply #19   Jun 2, 2009 1:45 pm
Actually guys I'd concur on that!
The Sebo X4 Clear is a U.S Market ONLY model; it is not available to buy in Germany, in Europe and we in the UK don't get the chance to buy it either. Aren't you lucky people?!
Venson

Reply #20   Jun 2, 2009 1:54 pm
vacmanuk wrote:
Actually guys I'd concur on that!<BR>The Sebo X4 Clear is a U.S Market ONLY model; it is not available to buy in Germany, in Europe and we in the UK don't get the chance to buy it either. Aren't you lucky people?!

Absolutely not! I still want a Luxe 1 Royal Chrome and can't finagle one with 120 volt AC/DC for love or money. I'd love to see Samsung's Silencio in the States -- no such luck. As well, the Nilfisk Extreme has still not come this way.

http://www.luxinternational.com/products/bright_home/vacuum_cleaner/

Venson
Replies: 11 - 20 of 50Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42