Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > NEW CAMARO/OR DODGE CHALLENGER

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
mole

NEW CAMARO/OR DODGE CHALLENGER
Original Message   Mar 5, 2008 10:03 am
Looks like CHEVROLET is going to release the new retro CAMARO soon, I hope that the s.s package is available with the ls3 motor,. And for the dodge camp the retro challenger is out with the HEMI it's a real tuff looking ride.

These cars should bring excitement back to the world of muscle cars.

Who cares about vacuum cleaners...........

MOLE

Replies: 28 - 37 of 63Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
CarmineD

Re: NEW CAMARO/OR DODGE CHALLENGER
Reply #28   Mar 7, 2008 8:35 am
HARDSELL wrote:

Carmine, didn't you once tell us that BB was dropping Dyson.  What happened genius?

Due time my man.  Seeing is believing.  Or in BEST BUY"s case, not seeing [dysons] is believing.  BEST BUY management has a decision to make.  It wants to keep one high price vacuum line: Will it be ELectrolux or dyson?  Can't be both.  Which one will it be?  Ummm? 

Didn't you tell me once that you wanted to buy an Electrolux for a friend/family member with a BEST BUY Giftcard?  

Carmine D

mole

Reply #29   Mar 7, 2008 9:16 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Why did a brilliant person like you compare Dyson to GM?  Hoover fits the pattern better.

We all know that Hoover just kept introducing new models like GM.  It didn't work.  I wonder who will buy GM when they go the way of Hoover.

H.S. I will agree with you on this one.Just way too much at one time for the consumer to follow.Is it just a numbers game?.I would think that brand loyalty pulls a lot of weight in the auto world. But to make the customer spend the money the product has to be what they are looking for and not be dissapointed with it.

B.T.W the PONTIAC  GTO, the new one is not exactly setting the world on fire. The New  platform from the aussies is not the platform for a car of this nature.

MOLE

Just

Reply #30   Mar 7, 2008 9:44 am
I have a brilliant idea.  Why doesn't the domestic car companies give away a vacuum with each car purchase?  This way they could move two pieces of junk with each sale.

Buy a Chevy--get a Hoover Z.

Buy a Buick--get a Windtunnel

Buy a Saturn--get a DC7

Buy a Sable--get and Eurekalux

Brilliant, Brilliant I tell you

CarmineD

Reply #31   Mar 7, 2008 12:57 pm
mole wrote:

B.T.W the PONTIAC  GTO, the new one is not exactly setting the world on fire. The New  platform from the aussies is not the platform for a car of this nature.

MOLE

Mole:

The year ahead will be the worse for new car sales in over 20 years.  You can't buy a new car if you can't get credit, can't pay the high gas costs [$4 by summer], high food costs, and are in arrears on mortgage/rent and credit card payments.

Carmine D.

Lucky1

Reply #32   Mar 7, 2008 1:26 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Mole:</p><p>The year ahead will be the worse for new car sales in over 20 years.  You can't buy a new car if you can't get credit, can't pay the high gas costs [$4 by summer], high food costs, and are in arrears on mortgage/rent and credit card payments.</p><p>Carmine D.

The year ahead??? Outside of the $4 gas It's been that way for me for the LAST 4 YEARS ...!!! LOL
CarmineD

Reply #33   Mar 7, 2008 3:06 pm
Lucky1 wrote:
The year ahead??? Outside of the $4 gas It's been that way for me for the LAST 4 YEARS ...!!! LOL

After you see what's to come, you'll think these last 4 years were the good old days!  I don't envy the next President.  He/she will be a one termer. 

Carmine D.

mole

Reply #34   Mar 7, 2008 5:04 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Mole:

The year ahead will be the worse for new car sales in over 20 years.  You can't buy a new car if you can't get credit, can't pay the high gas costs [$4 by summer], high food costs, and are in arrears on mortgage/rent and credit card payments.

Carmine D.

Hi Carmin, kidding 

I believe you are correct, And money will be worthless also

mole

CarmineD

Reply #35   Mar 7, 2008 7:18 pm
mole wrote:
Hi Carmin, kidding 

I believe you are correct, And money will be worthless also

mole

We knew all along.  The truth always comes to light.  Interesting the way the facts and circumstances come to light.  Like thieves, in time, liars get caught.  

Carmine D.

This message was modified Mar 7, 2008 by CarmineD
HARDSELL

Reply #36   Mar 7, 2008 8:06 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Due time my man.  Seeing is believing.  Or in BEST BUY"s case, not seeing [dysons] is believing.  BEST BUY management has a decision to make.  It wants to keep one high price vacuum line: Will it be ELectrolux or dyson?  Can't be both.  Which one will it be?  Ummm? 

Didn't you tell me once that you wanted to buy an Electrolux for a friend/family member with a BEST BUY Giftcard?  

Carmine D

You already set the time frame a year or so back  and missed it.  I predict BB to go out of business in the next 1000 years.

I am certainly glad I did not get the Electrolux.  Got the Bissell HH which was returned.  Spent the card on useful electronics instead.

CarmineD

Reply #37   Mar 8, 2008 7:06 am
HARDSELL wrote:
You already set the time frame a year or so back  and missed it.  I predict BB to go out of business in the next 1000 years.

I am certainly glad I did not get the Electrolux.  Got the Bissell HH which was returned.  Spent the card on useful electronics instead.

Hey my man:

I underlined the relevant part of your post.  Prima facie evidence for BEST BUY's culling and dropping high end vacuums from their inventories.  BEST BUY did this in the Spring of 2006 with the Electrolux line.  Then brought it back later in the year.  New vacuum vacuum sales were booming then.  On the contrary now, high price vacuums are not selling.  BB could abandon both high price vacuum lines from their stores [dyson and Electrolux] and/or Web Sites.  Or a combination of both.  Keep the mover in the store and the laggard on the Web.  My sense is that the BEST BUY stores will keep one full line [Electrolux] and one or two of the laggard brand for customer sales.  Electrolux in the store, dyson on the Web Site.  Time will tell.

Dyson needed BEST BUY in 2005 and 2006 to buy up and sell all the DC07 All Floors that Wal*Mart kicked back [after dyson and Wal*Mart parted ways the first time over the bruhaha with the All Carpets price].  Sales of dysons were decent then.  No more.  BEST BUY and Circuit City are in a fight for survival.  And they know it won't be vacuums that save them.  It's electronics.  You can vouch for that.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Mar 8, 2008 by CarmineD
Replies: 28 - 37 of 63Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42