Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda Snowblower Stalls Out

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
DBV1

Honda Snowblower Stalls Out
Original Message   Dec 26, 2012 7:05 pm
Hello - purchased a new Honda HS928WAS last year and only got to use it about 3 times last winter. When I did it worked great! We received our first big snowstorm today and I had a hard time starting it. Once it did start, I let it warm up a while and then used it. After about 15 minutes it stalled out. I waited about 15 minutes and started it again and then it worked fine. Went out to use it a second time tonight and the same thing happened - about 15 minutes into it and it stalled out. However, this time I can not get it to start again. I have used all new gas this winter and have no idea what can be causing this. I thought Honda's were known for their easy starting and reliability, which was the major reason I purchased it. I am ready to sell it and go back to old, reliable snow shoveling. :) Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks for the help!
Replies: 1 - 22 of 22View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 22 of 22View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42