Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Bought a new toy. A Toro "Snow Commander"

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jrtrebor

Bought a new toy. A Toro "Snow Commander"
Original Message   Oct 5, 2012 9:53 pm
Found this at an auction, bought it for $70.00.  Don't really need another blower but couldn't resist the 7hp 24" cut.  It's a 2008 model and a rare bird in design.  The ad said it didn't run but had good compression.  Looked in good shape.  Turns out it was low on fuel.  After the ride home (fuel sloshing around in the tank) and a shot of starter fluid it fired right up.  Smoked like crazy, so either it had the wrong mix in it.  Or the fuel had evaporated and left a high concentration of oil in the remaining fuel.  Will post some pics tomorrow.    I'm ready for snow already.  Hope this year turns out better than last year.
For those wanting to know.  It has a BRIGGS AND STRATTON, 084333-0199-E1 engine.
This message was modified Oct 5, 2012 by jrtrebor
Replies: 1 - 32 of 32View as Outline
borat

Re: Bought a new toy. A Toro "Snow Commander"
Reply #1   Oct 6, 2012 9:49 am
Nice find.  Especially for $70.00!  Crank up the revs and see what it can do.

The last machine I bought a couple months ago was a Murray SS with Tecumseh 139cc engine in excellent shape for $30.00.  I've already got it modified and ready for winter. 
aa335

Reply #2   Oct 9, 2012 12:15 pm
That is a good buy for $70.  Around here, some yahoos wants $700 on a 8-year old snowblower. 
jrtrebor

Reply #3   Oct 12, 2012 10:04 pm
Here are a few photos of the Snow Commander with the covers off.

Lots of room.

Good access to the carb by removing two bolts that hold on a large access cover.
That large spring is part of the tilt mechanism.

Four wheels instead of two.  You don't have to push down on the handle when you are moving backwards.
You just release the engage handle a little and the blower housing tilts down in back ( with the help of the spring) lifting the
cutting edge off the ground.
It's always rolling on four wheels like a lawn mower.

Three paddles instead of two.  And a 24" clearing path.

Here is the most interesting thing I found and will be food for thought for some.
It may be a little hard to make out but I've placed a pulley from a CCR 2000 on the shaft up against the pulley on the Commander.
The (white) pulley is the same diameter used on a lot of different, if not most Toro single stage models.
It's 6" in dia.  the pulley on the Commander is 7.5" in dia.
Seeing as how the performance or the ability SS blowers have to blow snow is centered around high RPM.
Why would Toro choose to slow down the augers by using a larger pulley.  Granted it has three augers and a 24" cutting path.
Which would call for more power.  But it has a 7hp engine.
There are many 2 stage blowers that have 24" cuts with only 5hp engines.  And that engine is driving augers, impeller
and the drive train.  There are also 7hp two stage blowers with a 24" cut.
Of course these blowers have 4 stroke engines.  So we are comparing apples and oranges.
But I'm still surprised that Toro would sacrifice the auger RPM.  When it seems that they have the power available in the 7hp
to cope with the extra weight of the additional paddle and the 4" increase in cutting path. 
But maybe I'm wrong.  I am tempted to put on that smaller pulley.  That is, of it will fit and I could find a belt to fit.
The hub and shaft size looks the same.

This message was modified Oct 12, 2012 by jrtrebor
aa335

Reply #4   Oct 13, 2012 12:37 am
I believe the Rtek engine on the Snow Commander is set to run at a higher RPM.   That and among other things is what allows it to develop 7 hp.  It is reasonable to expect Toro to use a larger pulley to effectively turn a higher rotational mass of the auger assembly.  If you were to use a 6 inch pulley, the auger RPM would be higher and potentially increase throwing distance.  However, as that auger gets loaded up with heavy snow, it will slow down and drag the engine RPM down below the powerband.  The engine does not make the claimed 7 HP if it's not allowed to spin.

I've seen videos of the Snow Commander in action but never seen it throw snow further than the Toro 221Q or the 421Q/621Q.  I don't see it throwing heavy snow further than my Honda HS621.  I haven't seen any videos of the Snow Commander where it does better on the EOD piles versus other SS snowblower.  I've been intrigued by this unique machine for many years but never really found one at a reasonable price to buy and try it out for myself.  Also, it is heavy at 125 lbs, expensive to replace rubber paddles, and takes up a lot of space as a SS snowblower.  I won't buy a SS snowblower if it cannot pull itself up the my sloped driveway.  It is supposedly superior to regular SS snowblower for EOD, but there's no evidence to back that up.  Nevertheless, the Snow Commander has been an interest of mine because it's a rare and unique snowblower.  There's a lot of engineering there, but perhaps too much complexity and weight, but it cannot overcome its limitations as a SS and come close to the performance of a 2 stage machine. 

Perhaps you can run the Snow Commander through its paces and let us know how it compares to your CCR2000 in performance, especially the ones that comes with the Suzuki engine.   It is lean, mean, and loud machine.
borat

Reply #5   Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am
Torque demand will be higher for the 24" clearing path hence the larger driven pulley.  I also suspect that the rated 7 h.p. is somewhat optomistic unless the 141cc engine is spinning closer to 5000 rpm vs. 4100 for the same engine rated at 5 h.p. There's been considerable discussion concering the Tecumseh HSK850-870 variants that claim anywhere from 4 to 7 h.p. for the same engine with virtually no substantial difference in engine components/configuration nor operating speed.  The biggest obvious difference is the label indicating claimed horsepower.   I suspect the R-Tek engine output is also more label related than anything else. 

The first thing I'd do with the Snow Commander is confirm engine operating RPM.  If it's below 5000, I'd jack it up.  

By the way, rather than using electronic tachometers as I had in the past, I now use a Sirometer and I swear by it.  That little device is so much easier to use and it's incredibly accurate.  The nice thing about it is that it can be placed anywhere on the machine to take a reading provided there's a flat enough spot to sit it.  It can also be used on diesel engines where electronic tachs don't work and the Sirometer will also measure frequency.  For the money, it's one sweet little device.
jrtrebor

Reply #6   Oct 13, 2012 11:35 am

aa335 -  I'm curious as well to see how it performs under different snow conditions.
I would agree "There's a lot of engineering there, but perhaps too much complexity and weight".
I'm really scepticial of those small wheels and how they will function when they get coated with
snow and ice.
Your right about the 7hp rating.  It's only a 141cc which is the same engine size used in other
blowers only claiming a 5hp rating.
So I don't know, it's an interesting trade off.
Gearing down the augers so to speak to keep the engine in it's optimum power band.
In turn slowing down the auger RPM which is critical for a SS to perform.
Borat has shown that boosting the engine RPM can really make a
difference in a blowers performance.  But in doing so the auger RPM
is also increasing. Thinking out loud here, increasing the auger RPM would increase the
throwing distance, and allow for faster processing of snow through the blower.
Which translates to being able to walk the blower faster and clear more ground.
I know I'm over thinking this, just trying to get my head around the Commanders
design.  Also the addition of a third paddle.  But I'm guessing that was added
to deal with the increase in the cut path.  You wouldn't  think that a 3" increase
(221Q 21" cut)  would warrant an additional paddle.  But what do I know.
Guess I'll have to wait until I can give it a "where the rubber meets the road" test.
borat

Reply #7   Oct 13, 2012 12:05 pm
The third paddle might be there to compensate for reduced impeller rpm.   Adding the additional paddle might be there to assist in processing the snow more efficiently, thus taking smaller bites and spitting it out quicker vs.  larger volumes of snow causing more load per paddle and possibly more demand on the engine available torque.     
jrtrebor

Reply #8   Oct 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Maybe I should just drop the Honda GX200 engine in it that I have sitting around.
Then put on the small pulley.

You've probably read this before. But it shows how the engine manufacturers.
are really covering themselves regarding HP ratings.
Sounds like a lot of smoke and mirrors.
Copied from the B&S web site.

Engine Power Rating Information
The gross power rating for individual gas engine models is labeled in accordance with SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) code J1940 (Small Engine Power & Torque Rating Procedure), and rating performance has been obtained and corrected in accordance with SAE J1995 (Revision 2002-05). Torque values are derived at 3060 RPM; horsepower values are derived at 3600 RPM. Actual gross engine power will be lower and is affected by, among other things, ambient operating conditions and engine-to-engine variability (what does that mean). Given both the wide array of products on which engines are placed and the variety of environmental issues applicable to operating the equipment, the gas engine will not develop the rated gross power when used in a given piece of power equipment (actual "on-site" or net horsepower). This difference is due to a variety of factors including, but not limited to, accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, carburetor, fuel pump, etc.), application limitations, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity, altitude), and engine-to-engine variability. Due to manufacturing and capacity limitations, Briggs & Stratton may substitute an engine of higher rated power for this Series engine.

I'd like to know if all the "horsepower values are derived at 3600 RPM".
Or whether some are derived from higher RPMs.
Seeing as how some engines/blowers are spec'd to run at higher RPMs than others.
Case in point.  The 7hp 141cc engine in the Commander versus the 5hp 141cc engine used in the 421Q or my 210R.
I guess the difference could be in the carbs, porting, cranks, rods who knows.

This message was modified Oct 13, 2012 by jrtrebor
borat

Reply #9   Oct 13, 2012 5:02 pm
"I guess the difference could be in the carbs, porting, cranks, rods who knows."

Been down that road several times in trying to establish where the additional power comes from in engines of the same displacement and design.  Case in point is the B&S 305cc snow engine which is rated from 9 to 11 h.p.   Myself and others have analyzed virtually every part in every 305cc engine comparing parts vs. power rating.  Not one significant part had a different part no.  Anything that should make a difference in power was identical.  Same goes for the Tecumseh 139cc engine with variants from 4 to 7 h.p.   However, if I recall correctly, there was a difference with the 7 h.p. R-tek two cycle engine used in the rare Toro dual stage Powermax 726TE.  I've read that the 141cc engine used in that machine has an additional intake port and different piston which, if properly executed with matching carburetor and exhaust, woud make more power.  You should try to determine if the engine in your Snow Commander is the same as that used in the Powermax.  If so, there's your additional power source.

I know from personal experience, it's difficult to find any detailed information on the R-tek engines.   

Over the years, I've come to realize that in the majority of cases, the various power ratings are no more than a marketing ploy to grind more money for the same engine out of uninformed customers.  For instance, a customer walks into a showroom and sees a 28" 9.5 h.p. machine with a 305cc engine.  Two feet away is a 30" 11 h.p. machine with a 305cc engine for only $200.00 more.  Set the hook! 

It's a sales scam.  Nothing more.

Here's an interestinf video from a participant of this forum. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZdHYUeEayA
jrtrebor

Reply #10   Oct 13, 2012 8:22 pm
borat wrote:
  However, if I recall correctly, there was a difference with the 7 h.p. R-tek two cycle engine used in the rare Toro dual stage Powermax 726TE.  I've read that the 141cc engine used in that machine has an additional intake port and different piston which, if properly executed with matching carburetor and exhaust, woud make more power.  You should try to determine if the engine in your Snow Commander is the same as that used in the Powermax.  If so, there's your additional power source.

Bingo borat,  The engines are the same.
The Commander engine # 084333-0199-E1 and the Powermax 726TE engine # 084333-0197-E1
I also looked at the parts list for both engines and the numbers match for all the important components.
Head, Cylinder assy, crank, piston, rings, main jet, carb, etc.

Something else that's interesting is that today (it was cold and rainy here) I also compared the engine parts list of the
Commander and the 210R that I have both have the 141cc engines.
In the parts list the Cyl assy for the two engines is different.
But it also use the term Boost with reference to the Cyl assy for the Commander.
And the term Non Boost when referring to the cly assy. on the 210R
That may be what they are calling or labeling the additional intake you spoke of.
Don't know that for sure as you said information is scarce.

I will also add that in comparing the Commander engine and the 210R engine.
The Cyl assy., crank, piston, rings were different #s.
But the head, rod, main jet and carb #s were the same.
Though that was curious.
jrtrebor

Reply #11   Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Just uploaded a video I shot today of the powered chute set up I put on the Snow Commander.
And a short clip of the unique tilt system employed on this blower.

Snow Commander video.
borat

Reply #12   Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm
My Toro 221Q R-tek engine is model no:   0842-33-0199-E8  rated at 6.5 h.p. weighing 29 lbs.

Is the newer 221 engine designed the same as the Snow Commander engine?  I.e. extra intake port?   If not, how did it get it's power boosted from 5 to 6.5 h.p.? 

JRT:

Not sure where you found your engine no. specs.  How does the 221 engine compare design-wise to the Snow Commander engine?

No need to answer JRT.  I found parts comparison on Parts Tree.  The engines are different.  I'm in agreement that the extra port is for the boost designation.  Sounds like you have the hotrod R-tek.  Sweet.  Theoretically, you should be able to squeeze some decent power out of that thing.  Spin it up to 5K rpms and see what happens.  Take a video of it in action.  I'd really like to see that. 

Just watched your video.  Very nice indeed.  I would have one reservation with your powered chute mechanism.  If your electric motor is too strong and the chute freezes, you may break something.  The Toros are generally pretty well designed to limit freezing up but it's happened to mine more than once and there is quite a bit of resistance when it does. 

Overall, I really like the looks of the Snow Commander and what you've done with it.  You've got a great piece of equipment there for $70.00! 
This message was modified Oct 13, 2012 by borat
jrtrebor

Reply #13   Oct 13, 2012 10:52 pm
borat wrote:
My Toro 221Q R-tek engine is model no:   0842-33-0199-E8  rated at 6.5 h.p. weighing 29 lbs.

Is the newer 221 engine designed the same as the Snow Commander engine?  I.e. extra intake port?   If not, how did it get it's power boosted from 5 to 6.5 h.p.? 

JRT:

Not sure where you found your engine no. specs.  How does the 221 engine compare design-wise to the Snow Commander engine?

borat, sorry about that.
I've been looking at so many different Blower and engine specs. today that I
posted the wrong model #  in post # 10.
I posted model 221R it should have been 210R
I've since changed it from 221R 38581 to  210R 38587

The 221 is in the 842 engine series and the Snow Commander and the 726TE
are in the 843 series.
The 221Q engine and the Commander don't share the same parts.
But the 221Q and the 210R do.
jrtrebor

Reply #14   Oct 13, 2012 11:11 pm
borat that's a good thought about the chute freezing.
I usually keep a heavy coat of Anti-seize on the chute ring
but I will need to check it before using it.
Going to mess with the carb tomorrow.
Here is a great site for getting information on Toro blowers.
Just put in the model # e.g. 38587
Toro Master parts viewer.

I've been using this one to get R-Tek parts lists
B&S Customer Support Portal
This message was modified Oct 14, 2012 by jrtrebor
borat

Reply #15   Oct 14, 2012 4:22 pm
I've heard of anti-seize for spark plugs etc., but never for plastic surfaces.  What kind of anti-seize are you using?
jrtrebor

Reply #16   Oct 14, 2012 8:38 pm
borat wrote:
I've heard of anti-seize for spark plugs etc., but never for plastic surfaces.  What kind of anti-seize are you using?

I use the silver type
Permatex® Anti-Seize Lubricant
A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants.
Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly.
Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-51°Cto 871°C).
Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant – ideal for marine use.

It just really seems to keep things coated a long time.

On another subject.  I started the SC up today to check the RPM.
It was only running at about 3100.
So I reached in and pushed on the throttle a little.
The RPM went up, took my finger off expecting it to drop back down.
But it didn't, I had to push on the throttle again to bring it back down.
Shut it off, and discovered that the throttle was stiff, not frozen.
But would stay where ever it was move to.
To make a long story short.  Finally found out that when I reinstalled the carb after cleaning it.
I had tightened the mounting bolts a little to tight.  It has the plastic carb. and if you tighten either
bolt as little as a 1/4 of a turn to tight.  It distorts the carb body just enough to either bind up
on the throttle shaft.  Or distort the carb throat just enough to bind on the throttle butterfly.
Never run across that before, the bolts really weren't that tight.
Anyway, got that straightened out and the RPM is now set at about 4225.

Also decided to eliminate the stops on the chute ring.  Just cut teeth in where the stops where.
So now it will spin 360º either way.  And I won't have to be concerned with breaking something by running into a stop.
 I can also blow snow behind me if I duck.  That would be a strange sight to see.
This message was modified Oct 14, 2012 by jrtrebor
carlb

Reply #17   Oct 15, 2012 8:15 am
jrtrebor wrote:

Just uploaded a video I shot today of the powered chute set up I put on the Snow Commander.
And a short clip of the unique tilt system employed on this blower.

Snow Commander video.

What voltage is the battery pack you are using?
Loblolly77

Reply #18   Oct 15, 2012 8:51 am
Hi-

Nice work creating the chute rotator!

I have seen both versions of the 141 cc 2 stroke (R*TEK ) internally, and yes these are different: (I couldn't find my older posts I thought I made so sorry if I'm repeating myself)

BOOST version:

Piston- two square windows in the skirt on the intake side

Cylinder- two slot type boost ports to work with the windowed piston

Porting - now has 4 intake (transfer) ports instead of 2

Exhaust port looks the same

Carburetor- all P/N the same so I beleive the carbs are same

CD Pak- same P/N so timing curve the same

muffler- same PN

crankshaft- different PN due to longer snout needed to fit snow commander chassis.

all other PN the same.

Per the TORO service manual for the boost version- the idea is to create a larger air fuel charge into the cylinder with each stroke, so the larger charge give more power!

borat

Reply #19   Oct 15, 2012 9:47 am
If it weren't for the two piece connecting rods on these R-tek engines, they'd probably respond nicely to higher rpms.  Not that a two piece con-rod cannot handle high rpms.  Modern motorcycles spin at outrageous speeds with two piece rods.  However, most of them use plain bearings and high pressure oil systems.  My biggest concern about the R-tek and the two piece rod is the needle bearings/cage.  Not sure how well that combination can withstand high rpms.  The Tecumseh 139cc engines have a similar needle bearing set up but with a one piece connecting rod.  So far, the ones I own have responded very well to much higher engine speeds than in stock configuration. 

All of the high performance Yamaha two cycle motorcycle engines I've worked on have needle bearings built into the connecting rods.  The crankshafts are press fit and have to be dis-assemble to change connecting rods.  These engines easily spin to past 10,000 rpm and if used for racing, the cranks are welded to support even higher engine speeds.  

I wouldn't have any reservations spinning an R-tek to 4500-4800 rpm.  Not sure I'd want to exceed 5000.  Nonetheless, the boost version of the R-tek already makes 7 h.p. at 4100 rpm (presuming it's the same rpm as the non-boost engine).  As such, another 700 rpm or so would likely gain 1 to 2 h.p.  Very respectable for a little 141cc engine. 

From my experience with my non-boost R-tek, I've seen noticeable gains in power by increasing rpms by as little as 100 rpm.  When I first bought it, the engine was set for around 3700.  I set it to 4100 and the power gain was very much obvious but, the machine was difficult to hold back while clearing snow on the downhill grade on my driveway.  I cut it back to 4000 or so and it's easier to manage yet still making plenty of power.  If my driveway were flat, I'd jack the engine up to around 4500.    
jrtrebor

Reply #20   Oct 15, 2012 10:58 am
carlb wrote:

What voltage is the battery pack you are using?

I'm using a little 12v battery that was on an electric scooter.
I don't recall what the AH rating is on it.
It's the same battery I used to use on my 2 stage blower.
Usually only charged it about once during the season.
jrtrebor

Reply #21   Oct 15, 2012 11:08 am
Loblolly77 wrote:

Per the TORO service manual for the boost version- the idea is to create a larger air fuel charge into the cylinder with each stroke, so the larger charge give more power!

Thanks for the information on the porting.
Always helpful when someone can post first hand information.
Thanks for your comment on the chute rotator.

This message was modified Oct 15, 2012 by jrtrebor
jrtrebor

Reply #22   Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am
borat wrote:

From my experience with my non-boost R-tek, I've seen noticeable gains in power by increasing rpms by as little as 100 rpm. 

That's something, that only 100 rpm increase is noticeable.
I'll have to check, I don't really know what the Snow Commander is supposed to run at stock.
I'm guessing around 4k. + or - 100
borat

Reply #23   Oct 15, 2012 12:13 pm
When I adjusted the rpms to 4100, the machine was pulling me down the grade hard enough to give me concerns about footing.  I decided to reduce engine speed by 100 rpm increments.  After the first reduction, the machine was more manageable.  Just enough to still provide plenty of power without me falling on my a$$.  So, I guess in reality, the noticeable difference in that instance was in reducing engine speed.  I suspect it's not so much the power reduction as impeding the paddle speed that improved my ability to control the machine.  The Toro paddles are so much more effective than the Craftsman/Murray/MTD paddles.  I can run those machines at 6000 rpm without feeling like the machine will pull me off balance.  
Shryp

Reply #24   Oct 15, 2012 1:15 pm
jrtrebor wrote:

That's something, that only 100 rpm increase is noticeable.
I'll have to check, I don't really know what the Snow Commander is supposed to run at stock.
I'm guessing around 4k. + or - 100

4000 rpm +/- 250
Go to toro.com
Click on "Customer Support" on top
Click on "Equipment Support" under Homeowner
Click on "Manuals"
Enter "38062"
Click on the 2008 year serial numbers
Click on "Specifications"
This message was modified Oct 15, 2012 by Shryp
jrtrebor

Reply #25   Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks Shryp
Well if Toro's says you can take it up to 4250 then I'm right at the top end at 4225.
And I would think that you could pretty safely bump it up another 275.
And take it to an even 4500 RPM as borat was suggesting.
GtWtNorth

https://t.me/pump_upp

Reply #26   Oct 24, 2012 8:09 am
jrt, nice job on the chute conversion, as usual. Maybe you could try a 6 volt battery  instead of 12 to slow down the chute rotation. It worked for me in the testing I did. They seem to be used commonly on kids electric ride-on toys.
Cheers

https://t.me/pump_upp
jrtrebor

Reply #27   Oct 24, 2012 7:24 pm
GtWtNorth wrote:
jrt, nice job on the chute conversion, as usual. Maybe you could try a 6 volt battery  instead of 12 to slow down the chute rotation. It worked for me in the testing I did. They seem to be used commonly on kids electric ride-on toys.
Cheers

Thanks GtWtnorth.  That's a good idea about trying a 6v.  Now that I've taken out the stops the speed doesn't concern me as much. 
As fast as you can whip those light single stages around maybe having the fast rotation will turn out to be an asset.
beekermartin

Reply #28   Oct 26, 2014 1:20 pm
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I have been searching the web for two days and I cannot find the answer I am looking for. I have a snow commander and I recently installed a new metal carburetor. After I installed it the motor was surging. I ordered a new governor spring and rod because I thought I might have damaged them when I removed the plastic carburetor. I installed the new spring and rod last night and it is now running perfectly. After doing all the research online I now want to make sure the rpms are set properly. I am going to order a rpm reader but I am not sure how to set the rpms properly. Do I set it while the motor is at idle? Do I engage the rotors and put it under a load? From what I understand I just need to bend the rod the governor spring is attached to. I just want to be sure I set the rpms properly. I love this machine and I don't want to damage it by over revving it.
Shryp

Reply #29   Oct 26, 2014 2:54 pm
Most engines have 2 RPM speeds. The max is for at full throttle and the min is for idle. The min doesn't matter too much as it is more or less as low as you can get it without the engine stalling. Faster will give you better throttle response. Some engines don't even have a throttle so it doesn't matter. The max is what will damage your engine. 3600 is what most 4 cycle small engines do, but some of those Toro 2 stroke engines are set around 4400. If you go to the Toro web site and try and look up the manuals you can find a spec sheet that says what the engine RPM should be. You will need the model and serial numbers. I have always set mine at full throttle with no load.
beekermartin

Reply #30   Oct 26, 2014 3:05 pm
Thanks for the response! From what I've read @4000 rpms is ideal for the snow commander. The motor can handle more but the machine can get difficult to control if you go much higher. I guess I will engage the rotors but not put a load on them and set the rpm there.
ivysaur01

Freedom lies in being bold.
-Robert Frost

Reply #31   Dec 28, 2014 7:08 pm
Anyone have pics of this model? I'm wondering what it looks like exactly i think i saw one online but not sure.

Freedom lies in being bold. -Robert Frost
aa335

Reply #32   Jan 3, 2015 12:04 am
ivysaur01 wrote:
Anyone have pics of this model? I'm wondering what it looks like exactly i think i saw one online but not sure.

Check out this thread.    Lots of pics.

Link
Replies: 1 - 32 of 32View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42