Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Got the group together for a family photo today

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jrtrebor

Got the group together for a family photo today
Original Message   Dec 12, 2011 9:01 pm
Well seeing as how there's no snow to play in.
Thought I would enjoy the sunshine and take a group photo.

borat -  I took your advice / idea and hooked up a control to the governor on the CCR2000.
Had an old bike gear lever and cable.  So I hooked that to the governor spring.  Seems to work okay
raises the RPM just enough.  Can't wait to try it.  I used to just adjust it up and leave it.  Like your idea better.

Also took the shift lever off the JD 1032D that I bought and put it on the Ariens.  I've been wanting to build a clear
wind/snow screen that mount on the front of the dash and curves up over the controls.  But the old shift handle stuck
straight up. So when you had it in the 5th gear position it stuck way out in front of the dash.
  This handle takes care of that problem.  Just not sure whether or not I'm going to need to shorten it.

Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42