Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Best Snowblower for Your Wife

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MN_Runner

Best Snowblower for Your Wife
Original Message   Nov 18, 2011 9:05 pm
I bought a new Honda HS520A for my wife but she did not find it particularly useful because of the following: 1) the blower was a loud bugger; 2) it took a little more effort to pull start; 3) she rather shovel and keep the $600 for whatever shopping; 4) my son is 15 1/2 so she can retire and give him the shovel; 6) still more than one knob.  I thought my son would be interested in using HS520A but he said that he has too much homework and operating OPE does not interest him.  So he likes to wait for me to come home since I enjoy snowblowing so much and he does not want to take that enjoyment away  (my kids call me snowblower freak).  No I took the HS520A back next day to the dealer and they sold it to next guy in line for more that what I paid for the day before.  So the best snow moving equipment is either you or the shovel.  My wife did not give me any grief when I bought HS35 for $15 + another $85 for parts since she came out $500 ahead. 
Replies: 1 - 22 of 22View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 22 of 22View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42