Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda HS928 Engine Surging Between Loads

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MN_Runner

Honda HS928 Engine Surging Between Loads
Original Message   Feb 1, 2011 7:20 pm
Given Situation: Engine has been fully warmed up and the throttle is set to fast.   

Scenario: My Honda snowblower surges when it comes out of the load.  If I blow the snow with the throttle at either low or medium speed then the engine does not surge when the load is light but when the throttle is set to fast, the engine will surge when the load is low or minimum.  As soon as it gets a full load, no surging.   I took the blower to the dealer today (since no snow for few days and the wait is not too long) as I felt this was not right.  I had this problem since it was brand new in Dec 2010.  I will let you know what the fix is or if this is normal.  Any similar experiences from Honda snowblower owners?

Replies: 1 - 40 of 40View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 40 of 40View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42