Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Which single stage has the most power

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
chefwong

Which single stage has the most power
Original Message   Oct 27, 2010 8:36 am
Preface: I've have has a HS520. Due to space contraints, etc - I'm not looking at 2 stage. Single stage for the most part is a perfect fit just short of....living on the right side and the plows only plow to the right so I cam constantly getting plowed in... Throw is fine already on the HS520. I was only curios does the 421/221 or even any current models on the market may have a bit more bite on the EOD/overnight plowed snow...
Replies: 144 - 145 of 145Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
chefwong

Re: Which single stage has the most power
Reply #144   Dec 27, 2010 5:41 pm
'ole blue 928. I learned my lessons a couple times on impulse overseas buying....
I was on a Hazet and Stahwille frenzy once and ordered a boatload of wrenches. Unbeknowingst to me, I got hit with quite a but of customs ontop..
MN_Runner

Re: Which single stage has the most power
Reply #145   Dec 27, 2010 5:59 pm
What if you take the old one in and trade it  so one snowblower goes into Canada and out with a Yamaha into USA?  I am not an international tax lawyer (I only represent injured people who were harmed by high power and expansive snowblowers) so this idea probably has many holes and incorrect assumptions.
Replies: 144 - 145 of 145Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42