Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Breaking the Jinx!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Steve_Cebu

Breaking the Jinx!
Original Message   Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm
Oh Gosh I hope it won't snow! I just washed my snowblower and waxed it. It would be terrible if it snowed and got all dirty. I sure hope it doesn't snow this weekend that would be awful! It's too cold to be out blowing snow. I hope we have the lightest snowfall of the decade. Nothing could possibly make it snow. I hope we don't have any snow at all this year that would be great!

This year we will have no snow at all here. We won't get more than a flurry all winter. It's so great when it isn't snowing. There isn't a cloud in the sky!

Now to sit back and wait for the blizzard of 2011

"If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in New England."  "If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in New England."
Replies: 1 - 94 of 94View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 94 of 94View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42