Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Suzuki Engine on Ariens Snow Throwers?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
borat

Suzuki Engine on Ariens Snow Throwers?
Original Message   Jan 1, 2010 10:55 am
I was talking to a guy the other day who's a friend of owner of the local Toro/Ariens dealership. Long story short, this fellow said that the dealership owner told him that Suzuki was supplying engines for Ariens snow throwers. Has anyone out there heard of this or is someone getting smoke blown up their a$$? Another thing he told me was that he bought an Ariens with the 305cc 9.5 B&S snow engine on it and the dealership owner told him that the engine was really putting out closer to 11 h.p than 9.5. If that's true, it would appear that my suspicions of the power ratings for the 305cc engine are pretty much substantiated and the different power labels were for marketing purposes only.
Replies: 8 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
rambob

Re: Suzuki Engine on Ariens Snow Throwers?
Reply #8   Jan 4, 2010 2:35 am
Not thread hi jacking but......... Real happy so far with the B&S that came on my new Ariens Platinum 30: Lots of power: the envy of all who drive by when i'm blowing (altho they probably think I'm using a Husky since the're both orange).
Replies: 8 - 8 of 8Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42