Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Removing the impeller from a Giant Vac leaf blower with a Briggs 11 hp 1" shaft engine

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Underdog

Removing the impeller from a Giant Vac leaf blower with a Briggs 11 hp 1" shaft engine
Original Message   Oct 4, 2009 11:06 am
I was going to remove the impeller from this Giant Vac leaf blower. The engine though a rod and instead of tossing it in the "metal pile" at the dump I was going to replace the engine with a used on I had laying around (from a busted post hole digging earth auger). I searched the board and didn't come up with anything specific to this make. It does have a key that I can see. I'm still searching through the manufacturer's web site for instructions. I have it soaking in some BP blaster.
Anyone ever taken one of these impellers off briggs engine shaft (1").

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42