Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Helpful tip: Measuring Stabil or Seafoam

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
moosebudda

Helpful tip: Measuring Stabil or Seafoam
Original Message   Sep 25, 2009 9:56 am
When looking for something to measure how much Seafoam to put in my 1 gallon jug (rather than getting something from the kitchen), I realized that the small plastic measuring cups that come with cough medicine are 1 oz cups (which always get thrown away).
It was a "light dawns on Marblehead" moment.
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
nibbler

Re: Helpful tip: Measuring Stabil or Seafoam
Reply #1   Sep 25, 2009 10:31 am
The graduated eye droppers are also good.
JohnnyBoyUpNorth

Reply #2   Sep 25, 2009 8:56 pm
A good tip, but I like my Seafoam the same way I like my Black Rum; the more the better :D

Contents under pressure....
borat

Reply #3   Sep 26, 2009 9:35 am
I keep a cheap $1.09 turkey baster in my garage for measuring toxic fluids. It's calibrated in mm and oz. They are also available in different sizes. Cheap and easy.
Krank

Reply #4   Sep 27, 2009 8:22 am
borat wrote:
I keep a cheap $1.09 turkey baster in my garage for measuring toxic fluids. It's calibrated in mm and oz. They are also available in different sizes. Cheap and easy.

My grandfather showed me that when I was a wee boy. I have been using turkey basters ever since.
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42