Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 1336 pro Boat anchor

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
heyyip

Ariens 1336 pro Boat anchor
Original Message   Apr 5, 2007 11:00 am
I bought this machine because I needed a rugged machine that would last me. I would rather purchase a "Tim Taylor" machine rather than fuss with an inferior one. This beast has 13hp, 36" wide, locking diff, heated hand grips, light, elec start, ect.... I have a 100 foot paved driveway. It has snowed 4 times since I purchased it, and it has broke down on me 3 times.  everything from a factory recall that i wasnt notified of, so it burned belts (4)!!, to nuts & bolts falling out, chute breaking, auger stops turning, wheels stop driving, etc.... The dealer has a special place for it in his shop that they dont fill when it is at my place. I believe this machine would last forever,  if i dont use it. The dealer stood behind me 100% when I told them enough is enough I wanted something done, money back, or a replacement. Now it has snowed today, 20", I have a bad back and have to shovel while the ariens company sits on my $3000.00. Anybody else have this problem?
Replies: 89 - 98 of 113Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
terrier

Re: Ariens 1336 pro Boat anchor
Reply #89   Mar 20, 2009 5:17 pm
NHMatt has a sense of humour. His last post was actually pretty good.

AA335 seems to unable to resist commenting on matters he knows nothing about. Send me $50 for my trouble and I'll email you a copy of the retail receipt for my Honda 928 whatever. It is pretty obvious that the only person on the continent who cares what you think about anything is Borat. Why do you assume your opinions make the slightest difference to anyone, anywhere? If you can't really afford a Honda, just buy something else, like a 12 year old MTD. Nobody will think any less of you than they already do.

Borat seems like a pleasant but silly older man. Lots of opinions but no real information to back them up, and totally unwilling or unable to do the necessary investigation to prove his theories. Just classics like, "I told my friend to buy a Tacoma and he thinks it's real good."

Borat and AA335, just let it go. Quit writing your ever so witty and nasty posts at night, in the dark, wearing your bunny pajamas with bunny ears and a trap door in the back you probably don't know how to open. You left wing guys are really annoying, sending all your money to Japan.
borat

Reply #90   Mar 20, 2009 6:52 pm
terrier wrote:

AA335 seems to unable to resist commenting on matters he knows nothing about. Send me $50 for my trouble and I'll email you a copy of the retail receipt for my Honda 928 whatever. It is pretty obvious that the only person on the continent who cares what you think about anything is Borat. Why do you assume your opinions make the slightest difference to anyone, anywhere? If you can't really afford a Honda, just buy something else, like a 12 year old MTD. Nobody will think any less of you than they already do.

Borat seems like a pleasant but silly older man. Lots of opinions but no real information to back them up, and totally unwilling or unable to do the necessary investigation to prove his theories. Just classics like, "I told my friend to buy a Tacoma and he thinks it's real good."

Borat and AA335, just let it go. Quit writing your ever so witty and nasty posts at night, in the dark, wearing your bunny pajamas with bunny ears and a trap door in the back you probably don't know how to open. You left wing guys are really annoying, sending all your money to Japan.

Well, I must admit, that's probably the most infantile and immature response I've read on this forum. 

Be advised that your comments concerning Honda, Toyota and anything else Japanese will only be believed by the uninformed and ignorant.   Anyone who knows anything about Japanese OPE and/or vehicles will readily see that your posting here is a pathetic attempt to create doubt about Japanese products and Honda in particular.  News flash bud. ....  Too many old dogs on this forum to be fooled by a pup like you. 

Adiós.  

clint

Reply #91   Mar 20, 2009 7:54 pm
"News flash bud. ....  Too many old dogs on this forum to be fooled by a pup like you."
Old dogs?
As I check out the membership list, I see that you jointed this forum in late 2007. (The membership starts in 2002.)
It might be prudent too chill out before you start speaking for the "old dogs".
Until you start sporting a moderators badge, you dont carry any more juice on this forum than any of the rest of us.
borat

Reply #92   Mar 21, 2009 4:42 pm
clint wrote:
"News flash bud. ....  Too many old dogs on this forum to be fooled by a pup like you."
Old dogs?
As I check out the membership list, I see that you jointed this forum in late 2007. (The membership starts in 2002.)
It might be prudent too chill out before you start speaking for the "old dogs".
Until you start sporting a moderators badge, you dont carry any more juice on this forum than any of the rest of us.

Yo Clint:

Please enlighten us? 

How does participation in an OPE forum parlay into 30+ years of experience with more types of outdoor equipment than you probably can imagine?   In addition to that, I wasn't referring to myself alone.  There are very many mature individuals with a great deal of knowledge on this forum who will probably agree 100% with what I've said. 

By the way, I can see that you're a seasoned participant yourself with three posts in total.  Of which, 33.3% is of absolutely no value to anyone.  Just another yelping pup? 

iLikeOrange

Reply #93   Mar 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Hey B . While I don't always agree with your comments I can tell that they come with some years of experiance behind them. Remember that small dogs sometimes can't lift their leg high enough. Sometimetimes they even pe uphill.

I do enjoy the bantor.

aa335

Reply #94   Mar 22, 2009 3:12 am
terrier wrote:

I agree that nhmatt is quite funny.  For once, you and I agree on something. 

Please read your paragraph 2 and 3 to make sure you are not projecting yourself.  You know nothing about the product you are bashing, and also nothing about the product you praise.  So far you really haven't provided any remotely plausible information that backs up your utter disgust of a product which either 1)  you did not really own or 2) have neither spent some time learning how to use it properly.  Even if you had owned it, why did not seek help or assistance?  Did it not occur to you that maybe your snowblower was defective, or that the operator may need some instructions?  When asked to give me some examples, you ignore them and go on rambling about other things which you again have very little knowledge or concrete examples to back them up.    Why do I care to spend $50 on you , a complete stranger, who may be wearing whatever at night, maybe using a MTD?  If you want to remove doubt, post your retail purchase receipt so the rest of us can believe in you. 

Are you implying I don't own a Honda?  In fact, I own more than one Honda product.  Yet I do not think more or less of you, which ever snowblower you may own.

You give me and Borat too much credit for being witty, and much much too much credit for being nasty.  I have remained civil, yet I will challenge you to back up your statement with reason and proof.  Others have been more sharp-tonged rebutting your comments, yet you fail to understand what was written between the lines.  The most intelligent posts that you ever written was some rambling about the automotive industry, when you actually paraphrased information from an external source.  However, they were loaded with misconceptions and generalities. 

How can you ask someone to let it go when your first post ever to this forum was a bashing, followed by assumptions of people's affection for their OPE, and now character painting, and more assumptions?  Do I sense frustration?

I do not care to think what kind of person you are or what you do with your time.  If you have an infatuation with bunny, so be it.  I don't think much of bunny, except that they are a fuzzy oversized rodent that eats constantly and pee and piss all over the place.  Bunnies are too defenseless to exterminate, yet they serve to complete the food chain for other animals.  I admit I don't know what trap door you are talking about.  Are you making insults?  Be informed that if you speak profanity to a person in a foreign language, the only person understanding that is YOU.  And what about the left wing guys?  Why are they annoying?  If they actually do, are they sending YOUR money to Japan?  If I send my $50 to you, what does that make me, a Union-loving patriot?  We are talking about snowblowers in this forum and thread, STAY ON TOPIC.  Save your political affiliation bashing for other forums.

By the way, I'm up posting late because I had too much coffee to keep me awake on the long drive home tonight.  No bunny slippers or pajamas.

This message was modified Mar 22, 2009 by aa335
borat

Reply #95   Mar 22, 2009 12:26 pm
iLikeOrange wrote:
Hey B . While I don't always agree with your comments I can tell that they come with some years of experiance behind them. Remember that small dogs sometimes can't lift their leg high enough. Sometimetimes they even pe uphill.

I do enjoy the bantor.

Yeah.  I suspect that there's a lot of bitterness out there right now with so many people losing their jobs.  Rather than being introspective and trying to see the errors of our ways, many find it easier to lash out at those that have not failed.  If the Asians didn't beat us at our own game, our auto manufacturing sector wouldn't be in the fix it's in today.  The first thing we must do is to admit our failures and get back to doing what we  know is right.  No more short cuts to the quick profits.  Quality never goes out of style.    

I sincerely hope that all of the difficulties we're going through now will be a wake up call for all of us.  We must change the way we do business in our countries, from the deceitful banking all the way to the assembly line.   If not, we'll be doomed for failure again.   

clint

Reply #96   Mar 22, 2009 2:32 pm
borat wrote:
Yo Clint:

Please enlighten us? 

How does participation in an OPE forum parlay into 30+ years of experience with more types of outdoor equipment than you probably can imagine?   In addition to that, I wasn't referring to myself alone.  There are very many mature individuals with a great deal of knowledge on this forum who will probably agree 100% with what I've said. 

By the way, I can see that you're a seasoned participant yourself with three posts in total.  Of which, 33.3% is of absolutely no value to anyone.  Just another yelping pup? 

Yo Borat.
I've been driving a car for 45 years. It doesnt make me a race car driver.
Since my resume and birth certificate are not open for public consumption, you're assuming quite a bit.
30+ years of actual job experience on outdoor equipment may trump you armour-alling your lawnmower on the week end.
Dont worry though. You keep up the good public relations work that you do around here and I'm sure you can get some more of those pretty gold stars under your name.
Knee_Biter

Wicked Pissa

Reply #97   Mar 22, 2009 5:46 pm
You have got to be $#%*ting. I take a week off and log on and everyone is still ranting about nonsense. Time to take a look at your life and open your mind. Honda Ariens Life Death Health Happiness. GET A LIFE ! I can't believe the powers that be let this crap go on. 10/7 over and out.

iLikeOrange

Reply #98   Mar 22, 2009 6:32 pm
I've read in another issue that Britany Spears has had some death threats against her.

Replies: 89 - 98 of 113Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42