Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow thrower cab

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Clay

Snow thrower cab
Original Message   Dec 9, 2008 5:08 pm
I asked this question as part of another post but thought that it would get a better response if I posted it as a stand alone thread.  I am considering a snow cab for my snow thrower.  First do you think that they are a good investment or is a snow thrower better without one?  Second, if you do have one and think that they are worth the effort to buy and install, which one would you recomend?  Borat, gave me a nice link in the other thread and there is a how to install video that I found interesting here: http://www.classicaccessories.com/instructions/.

How important is it to have one that has the easy on, easy off feature.  It was toughted as good for storage.  Thanks for the input,

Rick

Replies: 46 - 47 of 47Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
borat

Re: Snow thrower cab
Reply #46   Jan 1, 2009 11:53 am
Yo Snowbound:

Common sense isn't as common anymore. 

Before I was kicked off of the OPEONTHENET forum (Yeah.  They kicked me off last year for offending one of the Arien's Brothers.),  I made a post about the benefits of the snow cab.  The responses were a little bewildering to me.  I guess being old school, I wasn't aware that the activity of snow blowing is also a platform for fashion statement.  I was told that snow cabs looked goofy and anyone using them are un-cool.  Just goes to show the mentality of some of the participants of that forum.   So, the tough guys being frost bitten may have some allegiance to that group and have a fear of retribution if they were to submit to the comfort and shelter of a snow cab.    

aa335

Re: Snow thrower cab
Reply #47   Jan 2, 2009 2:47 pm
I like my snow cab.  I am also thinking about getting one those mad bomber hat with the earflaps.  Is that going to upset the Fraternal Order of Snowblower Fashion Police?

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.  Some people have it, some people don't. 

This message was modified Jan 4, 2009 by aa335
Replies: 46 - 47 of 47Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42