Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Sometimes I just want to........

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Tubby

Sometimes I just want to........
Original Message   Jan 28, 2008 8:58 am
Put the snow blower in the back of a pickup truck, and drive south until someone asks me what it is......

Then build a house there.
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Outline
cmike

Re: Sometimes I just want to........
Reply #1   Jan 28, 2008 9:00 am
When i was deciding to move out of boston mass, i had a choice, a chance to move anywhere i wanted, and I decided to move to Portland, Maine!  Arghhhh%#@*& 
Bill_H

Reply #2   Jan 28, 2008 10:04 pm
Heh heh .... when I had a chance to get out of NJ, I moved to Kennebunk, Maine. If I ever move again it'll be north - it's getting crowded here.

Bill's Law*: Where ever it doesn't snow, there's something worse.

*Ayup, I made it up, and nobody has ever proved it wrong. Tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, Santa Ana, earthquakes, mudslides.... None of that here. At least when the snow melts my house will still be there.

Who the hell let all the morning people run things?
LA55

Reply #3   Jan 29, 2008 10:09 am
I remember one night about 11 PM I was driving about 25mile away to a job site to clean snow for the company i worked for. The snow was realy comming down, the hyway was a slippery mess. It was bed time but I was just on my way to work. Temprature about 10 degrees. I had just moved back from Florida two years earlier. I slipped into a trance while i was driving and when I got there I started kicking myself in the ass.
borat

Reply #4   Jan 29, 2008 8:03 pm
Winter is hell for working people.  However, when one no longer needs to brave the elements to get to the job, winter don't matter that much.   I live on the Canadian Shield.  Four or five months of winter two months of what I call "no mans season" (April and November)  and five or six months of spring/summer/autumn.   Got to make the best of it.  
nibbler

Reply #5   Jan 30, 2008 7:35 am
Put the blower in the trailer, head north and stop when I start hearing people say "Where'd you get that dinky little thing - eh?"  :-)
Snowbound

Reply #6   Jan 30, 2008 10:45 am
Tubby wrote:
Put the snow blower in the back of a pickup truck, and drive south until someone asks me what it is......

Then build a house there.

South?  "Nobody goes there no more, it's too crowded."  Yogi Berra
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42