Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Jari Jaw Snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Kiddano

Jari Jaw Snowblower
Original Message   Oct 1, 2006 6:13 am
I have a Jari Jaw Snowblower and need to find info on it. I am restoring it and would like to get manuals and the like. There is a Ser# label on the back and it sayes Jari Corporation Serial # 770961 Model Landmaster. There is also a 77 stamped on the plate where the motor mounts in the front right corner. Any info would be a big help.

I have used it the past 3yrs and let me tell you this is one hell of a machine. It ate my chain link fence, for real!!!! I am putting hand controls on it this year to help with that. There is nothing that this thing will slow down for. It had a Tecumseh 70H motor on it but that one has finaly seen it's last days so I am putting a new motor on it that I have ordered. I got it from my uncle who got it from a school that he worked at and he told me that it was a powerhouse and that the folks that made it knew what they where doin. I do not doubt that one bit after using it. This is a 7hp and I know for a fact that it will out perform any 10 or 12 hp that is stamped out today. They just don't make them like this one anymore.

Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42