Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Jari Jaw Snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Kiddano

Jari Jaw Snowblower
Original Message   Oct 1, 2006 6:13 am
I have a Jari Jaw Snowblower and need to find info on it. I am restoring it and would like to get manuals and the like. There is a Ser# label on the back and it sayes Jari Corporation Serial # 770961 Model Landmaster. There is also a 77 stamped on the plate where the motor mounts in the front right corner. Any info would be a big help.

I have used it the past 3yrs and let me tell you this is one hell of a machine. It ate my chain link fence, for real!!!! I am putting hand controls on it this year to help with that. There is nothing that this thing will slow down for. It had a Tecumseh 70H motor on it but that one has finaly seen it's last days so I am putting a new motor on it that I have ordered. I got it from my uncle who got it from a school that he worked at and he told me that it was a powerhouse and that the folks that made it knew what they where doin. I do not doubt that one bit after using it. This is a 7hp and I know for a fact that it will out perform any 10 or 12 hp that is stamped out today. They just don't make them like this one anymore.

Replies: 12 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
erdrib

Re: Jari Jaw Snowblower
Reply #12   Jul 17, 2008 11:10 am
I have recently come across a Jari that is in almost perfect condition and am wondering its value

the mach number on it is 401328

it has a briggs motor on it model #81302

can anyone help

Eric

jszalay

Reply #13   Oct 29, 2008 8:18 am
I have recently aquired a model w-2 jari snow-thrower. 

The model is w-2

Mach.# 407 587

Pat.# 3,052,048

Briggs Mod.# 80302

There are photos at www.photobucket.com

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/juskim_photos/Jari%20Photos/IMG_1136.jpg

http://s366.photobucket.com/albums/oo109/juskim_photos/Jari%20Photos/?action=view&current=IMG_1126.jpg

Everything on this machine works great.  It is in great condition with all of the decals intact.  The gentleman who had it hardly used it.  I have had no luck trying to find any information on this machine.  Anyone have any information?

Thanks in advance.

Justin

This message was modified Oct 29, 2008 by jszalay
mpenzoh

Reply #14   Dec 21, 2008 3:01 pm
I1600 wrote:
My father, his brother, and several of their friends started Jari Corporation. There were several manufacturing plants throughout Minnesota, the main manufacturing plant was located in Little Falls, Minnesota. I may have drawings and other literature to help restore your Jari Jaw II snow blower.

Please note, the Jari snow blower is also a 3 blade lawn mower in descise. The two stage snow blower is removed detaching two bolts and a drive belt. Then the mower is attached to the power unit is used to operate two attachments. What a great idea the Jari mower/snow blower was.

KJari

Hi KJari

I just bought one in LI NY a working machine and I plan to restore it.  Please let me know if you have any drawings or other literature

Thanks

Menachem

Berger

Reply #15   Sep 13, 2014 11:54 pm
I am just new to this forum and just got my hands on an old Jari Jaws I that is in working order ec]except for the auger drive belts. I need to know the configuration of how these belts are installed and how they engage.
Berger

Reply #16   Sep 13, 2014 11:56 pm
I am just new to this forum and just got my hands on an old Jari Jaws I that is in working order ec]except for the auger drive belts. I need to know the configuration of how these belts are installed and how they engage.
Replies: 12 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42