Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Just an observation

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
spottedpony

Just an observation
Original Message   Feb 1, 2006 11:39 am
I find it interesting that as highly rated as the Ariens blowers seem to be rated, that i see so many posts about them having problems. or breaking down. Ive paid attention for quite some time now & it seems always 30% to 40% of the posts are referencing a problem of some type with the Ariens & it seems to mainly be newer blowers. This brings to mind several questions, first and formost, if they are the quality they're reputation seems to hold, why are there so many problems with them? Is it only a matter of cutting quality to stay in a competitive price range while keeping profits as high as possible, or is it just poor quality control?  Even if this brand is the majority of blowers owned by people, 30+% seems to be an excessive amount of blowers having varied problems.Its understandable that after some years of use, parts wear out and repairs are necessare but since it seems to be mainly newer models with low hours on them having problems, it makes me wonder how much the quality has been reduced over comparable models say 10 years old, & they are relying soley on reputation for sales in todays market?
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42