Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > I am VERY VERY SORRY :(

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

I am VERY VERY SORRY :(
Original Message   Dec 24, 2005 1:15 pm
Hi all,

I just want to take a minute of your time to say I am VERY sorry! I feel so bad about this... And you guys have been really great helping me choose equipment and even making me laugh from time to time. I know I don't post here as much as some but I do come in and read quiet often. I know how much you all want to use your snow blowers this winter and it is this that I am sorry about...

You see, last fall I purchased a shinny new Ariens snow blower. It has a nice powerful engine and nice grippy tires. It says it will shoot snow 45 feet!!! My neighbors came out and oogled at the powerfull looking machine. They then shook my hand and said THANKS! This puzzeled me and I said for what? Their reply was "Now that you purchased this machine, it will never snow!"

I think they were right...and for this I say...I am sorry :(

:)

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

Replies: 3 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Goldfish

Re: I am VERY VERY SORRY :(
Reply #3   Dec 27, 2005 3:50 pm
Sick people....

I have a unit waiting in the garage for the inevitable twelve inches and I'd be THRILLED to never need to start it again!

May I suggest you all go out and purchase a nice new lawn tractor and wish for spring! :)

Garandman

Reply #4   Dec 28, 2005 9:36 am
How much snow do you usually get? NYC only averages 17" per season.

We average 7" in Boston season to date, and have received a little over 10", but nothing difficult to remove, really - 6" of wet snow and a few flurries for the rest.
iLikeOrange

Reply #5   Dec 28, 2005 11:26 am
cleanmaxx_brian wrote:
Hi all,

I just want to take a minute of your time to say I am VERY sorry! ....

You see, last fall I purchased a shinny new Ariens snow blower. It has a nice powerful engine and nice grippy tires. It says it will shoot snow 45 feet!!! My neighbors came out and oogled at the powerfull looking machine. They then shook my hand and said THANKS! This puzzeled me and I said for what? Their reply was "Now that you purchased this machine, it will never snow!"

I think they were right...and for this I say...I am sorry :(

:)

So, it's not me and my new blower?  With the snow amounts here I won't do the 2 hour oil change 'till March. Hmm.. what can a guy use a snowblower for?

John

oakville

Reply #6   Dec 28, 2005 12:50 pm
you could use it to blow the dog crap from your lawn.  might be a little messy.
BBgarage

Reply #7   Jan 3, 2006 7:04 pm
I had the same thing happen here in newton MA. Murphys law. I finally talked my mom into getting a snow blower, and a big(well, for our house with a 20X30 driveway) 926le at that. Since then we got rain equalling at least 3 feet of snow, and about 2 inches of snow and 1 inch of slush. We got the blower after the first "storm" which dropped 8 inches.
Replies: 3 - 7 of 7Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42