Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Which single stage thrower - Toro CCR3650 or Ariens 722-938018?? Others?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
livenlearn46

Which single stage thrower - Toro CCR3650 or Ariens 722-938018?? Others?
Original Message   Sep 5, 2005 10:39 am
Hi all,

This is my first post here. I live in the Chicagoland area. My driveway is 2 cars wide by 2 cars long but its sloped downward toward the street. So I like to use a single stage snowthrower to get the snow up all the way down to the pavement. I've been using a Jacobsen Sno-Burst for many years now and have been reasonably happy. But this year I'm ready to step up to a more powerful machine. I've been looking at the Toro CCR3650 and have recently noticed the Ariens 722. Then there is the 4 cycle Honda HS520, but thats a 5HP. Any comments on the Toro vs Ariens? or comments on the 2 cycle vs 4? Thanks.

-Mark

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42