Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Looking for a mower 36" and under

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mows2much

Looking for a mower 36" and under
Original Message   Apr 24, 2005 2:09 pm
I have a few accounts this year that are going to require me to enter through a gate   I have been looking at the exmark metro with a fixed deck and gear drive.  I am not sure if I want to spend the money on a machine that is this small.  I would rather have a  metro hp with the floating deck and hydro in a 48" or 52".  I am takeing these lawns over from a friend getting out of mowing.  He says that I should be able to pick up another 10-15 accounts once the people see me mowing.  He said that people were always asking if he could do there lawns also.  I don't want to get something that I will have to upgrade if I do end up with 15-20 accounts that require a 36" or smaller deck.  I want to buy from a local dealer.  The local dealers that I know of carry Exmark, Scag, Toro, Ariens, JD and Husky.  Where should I start?
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42