Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Looking for a mower 36" and under

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mows2much

Looking for a mower 36" and under
Original Message   Apr 24, 2005 2:09 pm
I have a few accounts this year that are going to require me to enter through a gate   I have been looking at the exmark metro with a fixed deck and gear drive.  I am not sure if I want to spend the money on a machine that is this small.  I would rather have a  metro hp with the floating deck and hydro in a 48" or 52".  I am takeing these lawns over from a friend getting out of mowing.  He says that I should be able to pick up another 10-15 accounts once the people see me mowing.  He said that people were always asking if he could do there lawns also.  I don't want to get something that I will have to upgrade if I do end up with 15-20 accounts that require a 36" or smaller deck.  I want to buy from a local dealer.  The local dealers that I know of carry Exmark, Scag, Toro, Ariens, JD and Husky.  Where should I start?
Replies: 10 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
trevino

it's for sell
Reply #10   Apr 9, 2007 11:00 pm
i have a wright stander 32" which happens to be the perfect size for any project. this mower is reliable and powerfull with it's 15 kawasaki engine. this mower has only 90 hours of operation. i bought the mower less than a year ago to use in my landscaping business, but no long has use for the machine. i no longer do maintanence. i paid $4700 for the mower, and i'm asking $3900. call and lets make a deal.

tony

Replies: 10 - 10 of 10Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42