Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Is this Outdoor Power Equipment forum or Dancing in the snow???

Community Discussions

Search For:
donkeyp

Home of beautiful Roscoe Conkling Park

Is this Outdoor Power Equipment forum or Dancing in the snow???
Original Message   Feb 20, 2005 7:40 pm
People waisting time here or what? 64 replies for snow dance? what this all about, we are far from talking engine rebuilding, engine troubleshooting etc. This snow dance topic shouild move to community chat I think1

That's my point

Goodnight

Replies: 1 - 10 of 11NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Re: Is this Outdoor Power Equipment forum or Dancing in the snow???
Reply #1   Feb 20, 2005 7:47 pm
donkeyp

If you do not like the topic - don't read it.  Somebody must have found it interesting.  Where's your sense of humor?

Sherri

This message was modified Feb 20, 2005 by MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #2   Feb 20, 2005 7:53 pm
I find the thread on topic when it comes to winter snowblowers and the conditions you use them in, though it has veered the last few posts. But, the last few posts aren't what you're objecting to anyway so, it stays.

However, arguing about it seems better suited for the Community Chat forum so I'll move this there.

Thanks for your opinion.

Marshall
donkeyp

Home of beautiful Roscoe Conkling Park

Reply #3   Feb 20, 2005 8:11 pm
The thing I forgot to mention is on 64 replies 32 comes from the same member I don.t undestand this anyway but like you said Marshall I agree on some of your explanation, but in my book OPE for me means engine, carb, rebuilding, troubleshooting, safety.
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #4   Feb 21, 2005 7:14 pm
donkeyp wrote:
The thing I forgot to mention is on 64 replies 32 comes from the same member I don.t undestand this anyway but like you said Marshall I agree on some of your explanation, but in my book OPE for me means engine, carb, rebuilding, troubleshooting, safety.

donkeyp,

The reason 32 replies came from the same person is because she is the one who started the thread; and she was responding to the various replies.  I hope this helps you.

Best regards,

Walt

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #5   Feb 21, 2005 7:30 pm
Actually, Donkey...there were only 22 total posts from the person who started the thread, 11 posts by myself and then various posts by other members.

BTW...I noticed that you had posted on a different thread which was also ONLY about snowfall on the OPE forum....regarding snowfall in your area....without a word posted about carbs, engine rebuilding, troubleshooting, etc.....Veddy, veddy inteddesting.......

Paula

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #6   Feb 21, 2005 7:50 pm
Posts about snowfall have to be made and allowed during the winter season when snowblowers are involved, that is what it's all about. 

If grass fell from the sky and we then had to mow it and we had no control over how much we got then posts like that would be allowed during the summer months also.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #7   Feb 22, 2005 5:33 am
ChrisS wrote:
Posts about snowfall have to be made and allowed during the winter season when snowblowers are involved, that is what it's all about. 

If grass fell from the sky and we then had to mow it and we had no control over how much we got then posts like that would be allowed during the summer months also.

C

Chris,

You have to say that quietly...Marshalls neighbor does think grass falls from the sky because "over the fence" is what Marshall does with his grass clippings!

Emmo

Reply #8   Feb 22, 2005 7:51 am
ChrisS wrote:

C

I agree Chris!  Only to add that the weather wil also be appropriate discussion when the spring rains prevent us from mowing and the summer droughts deprive us of it.  God's little bag of weather tricks is part of what keeps our hobby interesting all year round..
ChrisS

Reply #9   Feb 22, 2005 6:20 pm
Walt wrote:
Chris,

You have to say that quietly...Marshalls neighbor does think grass falls from the sky because "over the fence" is what Marshall does with his grass clippings!

LOL....

My lips are sealed lol....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
ChrisS

Reply #10   Feb 22, 2005 6:29 pm
Emmo wrote:
I agree Chris!  Only to add that the weather wil also be appropriate discussion when the spring rains prevent us from mowing and the summer droughts deprive us of it.  God's little bag of weather tricks is part of what keeps our hobby interesting all year round..

And posts like that are allowed then also Emmo.... 

C

Replies: 1 - 10 of 11NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42