Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...

Community Discussions

Search For:
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...
Original Message   Jan 12, 2005 10:45 pm
I think I liked it more when we were hijacking someone else's site...
Replies: 1 - 24 of 24View as Outline
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Re: Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...
Reply #1   Jan 13, 2005 12:08 am
Yea, it was.    But now we really got a home. 
This message was modified Jan 13, 2005 by AJace

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Moderator peter

Re: Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...
Reply #2   Jan 13, 2005 1:11 am
Sorry!!!
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #3   Jan 13, 2005 1:12 am
Yes I was thinking the same thing AJ.

You know Paula I have no doubt that it impressed the owners and admins that we so quickly adapted to this place and took it over so to speak and helped make it what we want to be.  This Hair Loss Forum was a big part of that and we can laugh about it in the future and be proud of that also.  That will always go down in my book as a classic move!      that helped to get us where we are today and where we are going....

I remember in the past when we moved we just moved, that was it, no warning, no involvement, it just happened.  Didn't like it?  Go pound salt. 

This is in many ways more frustrating but in the end infinantly better IMHO, the old way simply sucked....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Paula

Reply #4   Jan 13, 2005 3:31 am
Guys

I was teasing about not liking the new NPT/Chat forum....hijacking the hair loss forum just kind of tickled my funny bone.

Peter

I really do appreciate that you created the Chat/NPT forum, as well as all of the time you've put into the entire project and your patience with our many requests.  IMO, Abby's has turned out to be more than many of us hoped it would be. 

Paula

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #5   Jan 13, 2005 11:34 am
Paula wrote: TODAY AT 2:31 AM
Guys

I was teasing about not liking the new NPT/Chat forum....hijacking the hair loss forum just kind of tickled my funny bone.

Peter

I really do appreciate that you created the Chat/NPT forum, as well as all of the time you've put into the entire project and your patience with our many requests.  IMO, Abby's has turned out to be more than many of us hoped it would be. 

Paula

WHAT WERE YOU DOING UP AT 2:31 AM YOU PARTY ANIMAL?

Paula

Reply #6   Jan 13, 2005 11:43 am
Coughing up a lung...

A good time being had by all...

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #7   Jan 13, 2005 12:22 pm
Ewww, sorry I asked, LOL.

But did you save me the big pieces? 

buttlint

Reply #8   Jan 13, 2005 6:48 pm

Paula, sweet Paula....... This is what you get  for hangin with the bad boys of OPEland
Site Raiding.......Troll bashing......using improper sentence structure? It's a whole new world out here on the edge of OPEland.
You've come a long way, baby! From now on......You mess with Paula....you mess with all of us!
Love Ya......sweetheart!

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #9   Jan 13, 2005 8:52 pm
Paula wrote:
Coughing up a lung...

A good time being had by all...

Limit yourself to hacking up one lung. You will need the other one unless you are growing gills soon.

Seriously, hope you quickly get over whatever nasty cold or flu virus you've picked up.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Paula

Reply #10   Jan 13, 2005 10:11 pm

Awww Linty One….sniff, sniff…I think I’m all choked up…wait..no..that’s a hair ball...

Ahh yes…innocence forever lost….

I started out so fresh-faced and innocent…searching only for answers about my Simplicity (the name itself sings of fields filled with wildflowers and butterflies…) and then stumbled upon a forum that I thought would be a fount of information…the WTB OPE forum….but instead….it was the beginning of the end….

While innocuously debating the merits of mulching plates, Gator blades and synthetic versus dino oil….a name flashed across my vision….Buttlint….Buttlint??  Immediately my fresh, pure mind was filled with images….I shook my head over and over….trying to rid myself of those mental horrors… and trying to suppress the almost unbearable urge to scratch myself in unmentionable places….

And while still recoiling in horror….backing away from my mind’s eye….I ran straight into a verible pile of quicksand… a nightmare almost worst than the last….Highwind!  aka Wind of High aka Windy One….Surely, this could only be a comment on the fresh breeze blowing through the tree branches….but, alas….it was not to be so.  With each line I read, I was filled with still more dread.  The name, I learned, was well earned….his reputation (as well as his person) had left a scorched, lifeless path be-hind him…those left still breathing, were an unhealthy shade of green…my nostrils twitched…what foul odor could this be?  It was just too much to contemplate…and too late to reach for my aerator…

Thus, hanging on to my last shred of innocence….I turned for comfort to the assumption that there is safety in numbers….never dreaming what final horror awaited me….yes…. the Chief, his Numbnuts tribe and his generously proportioned SILs….all arrayed in nothing but tribal paint….it was more than my fragile mind could get around….and I felt the tiny thread that held the last vestige of my innocence Snap! …

Filled with despair (and cup of coffee and a chocolate donut) …I have embraced the dark and murky world WTB/Abby’s OPE land filled with lint-filled crevices, foul, plant-withering odors, the Chief who forever has his hand on his tom-toms and SILs so mighty of size, they are rented out as shade for entire wedding parties.   I laugh at fear now….I have faced the worst…and lived to tell my tail….

Paula

Highwind

Reply #11   Jan 14, 2005 11:11 am
She's back....faster, stronger, better than before!!!!  Able to trump posts in a single sentence, posting faster than a speeding Toro!

BTW, nice "tail" there.   And your post was very funny too.

Sorry, couldn't resist the play on words with your typo. It was the  made me do it.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Paula

Reply #12   Jan 14, 2005 4:01 pm
Sharp eyes, oh Windy One...

I wondered if anyone was going to catch my intentional 'typo"

Paula

Highwind

Reply #13   Jan 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Paula wrote:
I wondered if anyone was going to catch my intentional 'typo"

Paula

Oh yeah, for sure.  It was "intentional".  Uh, huh. A millions others wouldn't believe you, but I would. Uh, huh. Oh yeah for sure.

Paula

Reply #14   Jan 14, 2005 7:06 pm
Oh Breezy One....

You have to know that I know the difference between tail and tale....

Tales about tails might confuse some others (like Blondes...or Quebecois...) but this sharp little chunk of cheddar knows from whence tails (and tales) are born....

Tales spring from within....

Tails spring from without....

Tales are spun...

Tails spin....

Tales (sometimes about tails) can be tall....

Tails can be long, short, fat, skinny...but never quite measure to the tales told when men are trying to impress tail.....

And now this tale is told....as it is time to go pull a tail....

Paula

navihawk

Reply #15   Jan 14, 2005 7:50 pm
Paula wrote:
I think I liked it more when we were hijacking someone else's site...

"Hi Paula..............Youre travelling through another dimention not only of sight and sound but of mind;a journey into a wonderous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.That's the signpost up ahead-your next stop,the Abby Forum!"

Highwind

Reply #16   Jan 14, 2005 8:22 pm
Paula wrote:
You have to know that I know the difference between tail and tale....

And now this tale is told....as it is time to go pull a tail....

Paula

Paula,

You just reminded me of another type of tail.

My dad always felt that to be a man one needed that first experience to be taught at the hands of a pro.

So when we reached that certain age where curiosity about the nature of certain things got the better of us, he'd take us to a local cat house. 

What follows is a picture from that first momentous event. 

HOWEVER, PLEASE BE ADVISED IT IS A SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PICTURE 

AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES.         

DO NOT SCROLL ANY FURTHER IF PICTURES OF NUDITY OFFEND YOU!!

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!

DO NOT SCROLL ANY FURTHER IF PICTURES OF NUDITY OFFEND YOU!!

I WARNED YOU

Well here it is:

MY FIRST PIECE OF TAIL

<<so much for WYSIWYG and centering>>

This message was modified Jan 14, 2005 by Highwind

Paula

Reply #17   Jan 14, 2005 9:56 pm
Oh Highwind, Highwind...my beloved Breezy one....

Now that I've seen you naked....and know just how far you'll go.....

THE MYSTERY IS GONE!!!!    All frontiers have been uncovered......all tales/tails told.....

**Sigh**

Paula

Highwind

Reply #18   Jan 15, 2005 2:10 pm
Paula,

Now its YOUR TURN to bare it all for the forum, sweet cakes.  And since you got that nice digital camera, how about using it for a most recent pic, like a few minutes from now.

Man, forum membership is going to skyrocket after you put that pic on here. I hope your mail box can handle all the fan letters.

Paula

Reply #19   Jan 15, 2005 6:25 pm
Highwind wrote:
Paula,

Now its YOUR TURN to bare it all for the forum, sweet cakes. 

OK....I've 'beared" it all ... and fresh out of the bath at that....can't see where thats going to create a bunch of fan email but, if you say so....

bmwe0692

"Have a great and glorious day"

Reply #20   Jan 15, 2005 6:40 pm
Nice  Fur!!!

Put it where the Big iron wheel runs!!!
buttlint

Reply #21   Jan 15, 2005 7:03 pm
Looking good, Paula
How's the fish breath....You got that under control yet?
Michael

Snow, What Snow?

Reply #22   Jan 15, 2005 10:11 pm
Paul, The Big Chief is going to get really excited by the Bare Picture you just posted.

Kubota L-185 w/ FEL

John Deere L120 Lawn Tractor

Ungabunga

Big booty best booty!

Reply #23   Jan 16, 2005 12:45 am

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe think Paula woolly bully sex hottie momma bear!

Ungabunga swim stream uphill both way get close Paula bear! Big Chief see Paula bear have water drip off fur or sweat like Numbnuts Tribe hut keeper after clean up 48 hour orgy mess, that big ass mess!

Speak of big booty, Big Chief sister-in-law set new tribe record for make more shade with self booty than big tree end of village make. Big Chief SIL so fat when get out river leave hole in water, that pretty big bouncy booty bounty fat!

Ungabunga no help but wonder, that really fish breath Paula bear?

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe.

Bunga munch Bunga munch Bunga munch, Unga
This message was modified Jan 16, 2005 by Ungabunga

Ungabunga Big Chief Leader Numbnuts Tribe!
Paula

Reply #24   Jan 16, 2005 2:58 am
Oh Sure....Bear a little for a few close friends and EVERYBODY comes crawling out of the woods...

Lint....I prefer to think of it as Salmon breath....and I've been eating Tic-Tacs by the bucket to help my litle 'problem'....here.......could you give me a litle smooch and let me know if they're working?  Decided to get my fur done BTW....heard blondes have more fun...

Chief

Shame on you....lusting after a girl just out of cubhood, still growing her dew-claws....I've a mind to send Mama Bear after you....and she's big enough to sit on your SIL and turn her into enough pancake to feed the village.

Now, if ya'll don't mind....I think I'm going to gather my bear essentials and go hibernate for a while.......all these questions have me bear-ly able to think straight...

Paula

Replies: 1 - 24 of 24View as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42