Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...

Community Discussions

Search For:
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...
Original Message   Jan 12, 2005 10:45 pm
I think I liked it more when we were hijacking someone else's site...
Replies: 5 - 14 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...
Reply #5   Jan 13, 2005 11:34 am
Paula wrote: TODAY AT 2:31 AM
Guys

I was teasing about not liking the new NPT/Chat forum....hijacking the hair loss forum just kind of tickled my funny bone.

Peter

I really do appreciate that you created the Chat/NPT forum, as well as all of the time you've put into the entire project and your patience with our many requests.  IMO, Abby's has turned out to be more than many of us hoped it would be. 

Paula

WHAT WERE YOU DOING UP AT 2:31 AM YOU PARTY ANIMAL?

Paula

Re: Kind of takes the fun away when its an authorized site (no offense Peter)...
Reply #6   Jan 13, 2005 11:43 am
Coughing up a lung...

A good time being had by all...

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #7   Jan 13, 2005 12:22 pm
Ewww, sorry I asked, LOL.

But did you save me the big pieces? 

buttlint

Reply #8   Jan 13, 2005 6:48 pm

Paula, sweet Paula....... This is what you get  for hangin with the bad boys of OPEland
Site Raiding.......Troll bashing......using improper sentence structure? It's a whole new world out here on the edge of OPEland.
You've come a long way, baby! From now on......You mess with Paula....you mess with all of us!
Love Ya......sweetheart!

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #9   Jan 13, 2005 8:52 pm
Paula wrote:
Coughing up a lung...

A good time being had by all...

Limit yourself to hacking up one lung. You will need the other one unless you are growing gills soon.

Seriously, hope you quickly get over whatever nasty cold or flu virus you've picked up.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Paula

Reply #10   Jan 13, 2005 10:11 pm

Awww Linty One….sniff, sniff…I think I’m all choked up…wait..no..that’s a hair ball...

Ahh yes…innocence forever lost….

I started out so fresh-faced and innocent…searching only for answers about my Simplicity (the name itself sings of fields filled with wildflowers and butterflies…) and then stumbled upon a forum that I thought would be a fount of information…the WTB OPE forum….but instead….it was the beginning of the end….

While innocuously debating the merits of mulching plates, Gator blades and synthetic versus dino oil….a name flashed across my vision….Buttlint….Buttlint??  Immediately my fresh, pure mind was filled with images….I shook my head over and over….trying to rid myself of those mental horrors… and trying to suppress the almost unbearable urge to scratch myself in unmentionable places….

And while still recoiling in horror….backing away from my mind’s eye….I ran straight into a verible pile of quicksand… a nightmare almost worst than the last….Highwind!  aka Wind of High aka Windy One….Surely, this could only be a comment on the fresh breeze blowing through the tree branches….but, alas….it was not to be so.  With each line I read, I was filled with still more dread.  The name, I learned, was well earned….his reputation (as well as his person) had left a scorched, lifeless path be-hind him…those left still breathing, were an unhealthy shade of green…my nostrils twitched…what foul odor could this be?  It was just too much to contemplate…and too late to reach for my aerator…

Thus, hanging on to my last shred of innocence….I turned for comfort to the assumption that there is safety in numbers….never dreaming what final horror awaited me….yes…. the Chief, his Numbnuts tribe and his generously proportioned SILs….all arrayed in nothing but tribal paint….it was more than my fragile mind could get around….and I felt the tiny thread that held the last vestige of my innocence Snap! …

Filled with despair (and cup of coffee and a chocolate donut) …I have embraced the dark and murky world WTB/Abby’s OPE land filled with lint-filled crevices, foul, plant-withering odors, the Chief who forever has his hand on his tom-toms and SILs so mighty of size, they are rented out as shade for entire wedding parties.   I laugh at fear now….I have faced the worst…and lived to tell my tail….

Paula

Highwind

Reply #11   Jan 14, 2005 11:11 am
She's back....faster, stronger, better than before!!!!  Able to trump posts in a single sentence, posting faster than a speeding Toro!

BTW, nice "tail" there.   And your post was very funny too.

Sorry, couldn't resist the play on words with your typo. It was the  made me do it.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Paula

Reply #12   Jan 14, 2005 4:01 pm
Sharp eyes, oh Windy One...

I wondered if anyone was going to catch my intentional 'typo"

Paula

Highwind

Reply #13   Jan 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Paula wrote:
I wondered if anyone was going to catch my intentional 'typo"

Paula

Oh yeah, for sure.  It was "intentional".  Uh, huh. A millions others wouldn't believe you, but I would. Uh, huh. Oh yeah for sure.

Paula

Reply #14   Jan 14, 2005 7:06 pm
Oh Breezy One....

You have to know that I know the difference between tail and tale....

Tales about tails might confuse some others (like Blondes...or Quebecois...) but this sharp little chunk of cheddar knows from whence tails (and tales) are born....

Tales spring from within....

Tails spring from without....

Tales are spun...

Tails spin....

Tales (sometimes about tails) can be tall....

Tails can be long, short, fat, skinny...but never quite measure to the tales told when men are trying to impress tail.....

And now this tale is told....as it is time to go pull a tail....

Paula

Replies: 5 - 14 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42