Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Memorial Day plans

Community Discussions

Search For:
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Memorial Day plans
Original Message   May 27, 2005 1:30 pm
What are you doing this weekend?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Replies: 46 - 55 of 93Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Re: Memorial Day plans
Reply #46   May 30, 2005 4:48 am
Termie

We're all adults here (except for those stray 11 year olds who manage to sneak in) and each of us is capable of deciding what we do and don't want to post.  And, as to what someone considers vulgar, I do believe that is a matter of personal preference.  For example, some people might consider it vulgar to post pictures of themselves over and over on a forum or to take a superior attitude when addressing other members of the forum, not that you would know anything about such vulgar behavior, of course.

Paula

This message was modified May 30, 2005 by Paula
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #47   May 30, 2005 9:13 am
buttlint wrote:
Here, here, Herr Highwind!
I concur with the need for a special morality counsel.
May I also suggest  that the emoticons provided for our use are far too suggestive and should be reconsidered for approval by the counsel. ie.
: This icon suggests that the emoter is being aroused beyond acceptable standards...perhaps by a female of the opposite sex.
: This one suggests that the emoter was caught in the act of something that was either immoral and/or illegal in some states and provinces.
This obviously suggest drug use.
Satanism is not cute in any form!

Achtung herr Lint,

"This icon suggests that the emoter is being aroused beyond acceptable standards...perhaps by a female of the opposite sex."

It is entirely possible that a female of the same sex could be aroused beyond acceptable standards by a female of the same sex, is it not? Now that I find sexually illicit and morally incompressible, uh, irrepressible, uh,...irresponsible, ..uh.., irrehensible...ah to heck with it...I find the thought vulgar and offensive.

Komrade, vhen shallst vee bee having zee first meetingz of zee moral counsel? I think it is imperative we do so soonest, as the moral fabric of this forum is disintegrating faster than wool in the mouths of a 1000 moths. I think we should meet at an establishment where we may observe elements of immoral behavior so that we have the proper reference point from which to judge illicit postings. I say we meet at noon at the Bare Essentials Gentlemen's Club. Besides quart bottles of Molsons are on special at lunch. See you there.

As this will be a formal meeting, sanctioned and, more importantly, paid for by forum member's dues, it think we need a proper agenda so that we have action items to report back.

Agenda:
Item #1: Order beer,
Item #2: watch first first clothing optional ballerina,
Item#3: Order lunch, and another beer,
Item #4: watch next 2 interpretive dances,
Item#5: More beers,
Item#6: order several lap dances each, purely for investigative study into immoral behavior,
item#7: More beers,
Item#8: discussion on which ballerinas resemble Paula, Sherri, Marshall, and Emmo?
Item#9: a lot more beers
Item#10: pass out.
Item#11: wake up in city jail
Item#12: released from jail; meeting adjourned

As you can see Lint , this is a fairly busy schedule, but I feel that it is so important to save this forum from moral rot.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #48   May 30, 2005 9:35 am
Termy wrote:
I just don't want to see anybody get into trouble on here. My Two Cents...

Turmee,

The first person you are going to see getting into trouble over this is yourself, with that superiority complex you are exhibiting. And I think that is the last person you had wanted to see in trouble.

On the other hand, if an Admin Deity descended upon a shaft of light, and conferred upon you the divine right to impart the higher wisdom of the Admin collective upon us mere mortals, then I will forever be your humble and faithful servant, begging your forgiveness for doubting your superiority.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

robmints

Reply #49   May 30, 2005 10:35 am
I think we will say a prayer for those that have sacrificed their lives for us.

Then we will go to the pool.
buttlint

Reply #50   May 30, 2005 10:52 am
Termy wrote:
I just don't want to see anybody get into trouble on here. My Two Cents...

Dont worry about us little buddy....We be bad too the bone.

Your pals,  Highwind, Sherri, Chris, Paula, Mo, 'lint and Marshall.
This message was modified May 30, 2005 by buttlint
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #51   May 30, 2005 12:28 pm
I'm sure lookin' cute these days.      

Sherri

Dantheman

Reply #52   May 30, 2005 12:29 pm
They sure don't make'm like MaryAnn anymore....
robmints

Reply #53   May 30, 2005 12:37 pm
Lovie,
You should have told me you were ready to come out. We would have thrown a party.
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #54   May 30, 2005 12:46 pm
I think I need to loose a few pounds. Paula and Sherri, will you assist me with that? Lint I would ask you but I think Mo would become upset.
MissSnowshoveler

Reply #55   May 30, 2005 1:03 pm
Sure Marshall, be glad to help.

Step 1 - Go put on your most comfy jogging gear.  (That's what you're wearing???)

Step 2 - Go outside and stretch.  (Oh the pain of those tired muscles)

Step 3 - Go back inside, stop at fridge for something cold after all that stretching and to check the weather forecast.

Step 4 - Make sure everything is turned off and that you are sure you can do this.

Step 5 - Go back outside, inhale deeply and start jogging.  (Don't forget the shades - you may need them in the States,)

Step 6 - By the time you hit Nova Scotia, your few pounds will have been lost and you'll be looking superdy duper.  

Sherri

This message was modified May 30, 2005 by MissSnowshoveler

Replies: 46 - 55 of 93Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42