Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Aplogy for my abscence...

Community Discussions

Search For:
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Aplogy for my abscence...
Original Message   May 12, 2005 8:01 pm
Hi everyone,

I aplologize for not being at this site very much in the recent weeks/months... especially to the other moderators... Thank you for being here... !

I'm not here as often as I wish... and do miss reading all the posts... and replying once in a while...

I've been concentrating on finding work (that pays!)... and I started a local four-month SAP/ABAP programming assignment this week...  finally !!!   ( still have bills to pay ! )

Also... I've been doing spring-time outdoor work... planting a garden... yard work... went to Vermont for several days to fix the damaged garage shelter (all fixed!)... mowed the ~ 3 acres there with the old Gravely garden tractor (enjoyed that !)... planted fruit trees and raspberry bushes... other work... and sadly attended my edlery Uncle's funeral there 2 weeks before...

Been really busy for not having a full-time job !    LOL...  Where's the time go ?    

Squeezing in a few minutes here now... the new temporary job takes most of the day... weekends are busy too...

So... apology given... may be better here without me so much anyway !  .....

Sincerely,

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42