Abby's Guide to Community
Username Password
Discussions More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Community > Discussions > Aplogy for my abscence...

Community Discussions

Search For:
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Aplogy for my abscence...
Original Message   May 12, 2005 8:01 pm
Hi everyone,

I aplologize for not being at this site very much in the recent weeks/months... especially to the other moderators... Thank you for being here... !

I'm not here as often as I wish... and do miss reading all the posts... and replying once in a while...

I've been concentrating on finding work (that pays!)... and I started a local four-month SAP/ABAP programming assignment this week...  finally !!!   ( still have bills to pay ! )

Also... I've been doing spring-time outdoor work... planting a garden... yard work... went to Vermont for several days to fix the damaged garage shelter (all fixed!)... mowed the ~ 3 acres there with the old Gravely garden tractor (enjoyed that !)... planted fruit trees and raspberry bushes... other work... and sadly attended my edlery Uncle's funeral there 2 weeks before...

Been really busy for not having a full-time job !    LOL...  Where's the time go ?    

Squeezing in a few minutes here now... the new temporary job takes most of the day... weekends are busy too...

So... apology given... may be better here without me so much anyway !  .....

Sincerely,

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 15 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Re: Aplogy for my abscence...
Reply #15   May 15, 2005 8:32 am
hey Dave...

you are planting a couple of herbs now are you...hmm i think i see a way for you to finance that new zero turn

good luck with all things that matter to you my friend.

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Re: Aplogy for my abscence...
Reply #16   May 15, 2005 11:45 am
T-20...

Thanks for the "get better" wish... luckily I have nothing to get better from...     

"Herbs" for $$$...   LOL...

Actually... the ~3 acre lot was part of a farm... cornfield probably back then... hayfield for past 20 years... flat... mostly clear... and good looking soil...

Herbs... vegetables... whatever... may be in the cards for this parcel... for my own use... or maybe earn a few $$$... I enjoy gardening... organic style... nothin' like fresh-from-the-garden... !     I see opportunities to acquire more farming/gardening tools/machines ! heee.... he....

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 15 - 16 of 16Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42