Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Cordless vacuum cleaner recommendations?

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
oscarwilliams

Cordless vacuum cleaner recommendations?
Original Message   Aug 19, 2022 1:25 pm
Hi all. I’m looking for a good cordless vacuum cleaner with a medium price range. Any idea which one to invest in? I prefer using cordless devices for convenience. Thank you for taking the time.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
CountVacula

Re: Cordless vacuum cleaner recommendations?
Reply #1   Aug 23, 2022 12:51 pm
The Riccar Cordless SupraLite is probably the best choice in terms of cleaning power and battery life. It's a real vacuum with a throw away dust bag instead of the mess of emptying a dust bin and cleaning filters all the time. It's twin from Riccar's sister company is the Simplicity Freedom Cordless upright. The other one I would strongly consider is the recently released Numatic Quick. It has a disposable dust cartridge but is otherwise pretty much like the other cordless stick vacs. Numatic is a quality vacuum. They are famous for their durable and powerful industrial vacuums that look like shop vacs with smiling faces on them and names like Henry, Robert, James and Hetta. Numatic is claiming a 120 minute run time. That is two hours!
CountVacula

Re: Cordless vacuum cleaner recommendations?
Reply #2   Aug 24, 2022 4:45 pm
One other great choice is from the Italian vacuum maker Lindhaus. They are famous for building durable commercial upright vacuums that withstand years of abuse in commercial / janitorial settings but they also sell high quality household vacuums. They have a neat cordless upright called the Valzer L-Ion Digital Pro. Give it a look.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42