Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Need suggestions to buy the best portable vacuum cleaner for car online.

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
adamjason

Need suggestions to buy the best portable vacuum cleaner for car online.
Original Message   Mar 3, 2021 9:00 am
Hi all, I need some suggestions to buy the best portable vacuum cleaner online for my car. I am not satisfied with my current cleaner. Thanks
This message was modified Mar 3, 2021 by adamjason
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
homegearguider

Re: Need suggestions to buy the best portable vacuum cleaner for car online.
Reply #1   Mar 19, 2021 3:25 pm
You can buy Bissell Pet Hair Eraser® Cordless Hand Vacuum cleaner. This is an wonderful portable vacuum cleaner for using in car.

homegearguider
hwillson

Reply #2   Mar 22, 2021 7:51 am
Almost there are different brands of vacuum which can be used keeping in mind the suction speed and the vacuum can last for. If you are new to this you must also not know others things about them. I use a Black & Decker Car Vacuum Cleaner to clean my car. Here you can find about them more!
This message was modified Mar 22, 2021 by hwillson
CountVacula

Reply #3   Mar 22, 2021 10:19 am
I'm partial towards shop vacs for cleaning cars. No cordless vacuum is going to compete with the suction and airflow of a corded vacuum. Batteries just don't produce enough power to match a good corded vacuum. There are better car cleaning attachments available for shop vacs.
hooverman

Reply #4   May 8, 2021 11:44 pm
A Ridgid shop vac has all the airflow (cfm) to thoroughly clean your car. It can also pick up wet spills
CountVacula

Reply #5   May 15, 2021 12:08 pm
The Kenmore 600 Series canister (81614) or the similar BC4027 have an electric powered hand held upholstery brush called the Pet Powermate. I have found nothing works better on a car interior, The rotating brush uses a geared belt so it never bogs. It is vastly better than any hand held turbo tool and better than any of the little hand held vacuums. Buy one on clearance at Sears or prowl the internet for bargains. They turn up relatively inexpensive from time to time.
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42