Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Best vacuum cleaner for residential use

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
AndrewPayton

Best vacuum cleaner for residential use
Original Message   Sep 7, 2020 1:17 am
Hi, I am Andrew, & new here. I just want research on the vacuum cleaner. Actually, in my new house, I just don't want to compromise on cleanliness. So guys please guide me.
Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Justinblack

Re: Best vacuum cleaner for residential use
Reply #5   Oct 24, 2020 5:50 pm
In current many companies made vacuum cleaner with various types of features and qualities. So when we thin buy a good vacuum then we faced a lot of confusion. I have done hundreds of hours of research and testing on vacuum cleaners over the past few days. Searching some best vacuum which fits in every living situation. I got a lot number of vacuum but from where I am select some vacuum to see their different type of features, qualities, and other special things. My favorite vacuum cleaner is Hoover H-Lift 700.
This message was modified Nov 11, 2020 by a moderator
CountVacula

Re: Best vacuum cleaner for residential use
Reply #6   Nov 10, 2020 3:03 pm
The H-Lift 700 is a European 240 volt product not sold in the US. Hoover Company in the US is owned by Techtronics Industries of Hong Kong. Hoover of Europe is owned by the Candy Group of Italy, which is a subsidiary of Haier Group Corporation of China. The two Hoover Company's do not share any products and are not related in any way aside from a shared name and legacy.
Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42