Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Need parts for Japan market vacuums

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
CountVacula

Need parts for Japan market vacuums
Original Message   Jul 27, 2020 9:27 am
I have two vacuums I bought from Japan for which I am going to need replacement circuit boards. One is a Panasonic MC-SXJ4000-W Airsis canister. Yes, the mighty Airsis is giving me some problems. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sigh. Good continuity everywhere. Motor works properly but the electronics on it are daunting. The second is a Sanyo SC-MP8L. It doesn't turn on at all. Again I have good continuity everywhere and the motor runs great on my test leads. Fuses aren't blown on either machine. Cord reels work too, no dead spots. Only thing left are the circuit boards. Do any of our international readers here know of a vacuum shop or electronics shop in Japan that has an English speaker who might be able to help me order replacement circuit boards? I'm sure the parts are available and I'll bet the board on the Sanyo was used on dozens of models but I don't speak Japanese and thus can't navigate Japanese web pages or leave messages. I use Buyee and am able to access Rakuten and some other Japanese e-commerce sites that way but Buyee doesn't offer a way to contact the sellers like you can on eBay. Thanks for any help you can provide.
This topic has no replies.
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42