Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Discontinued parts and supplies

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
VacuumCentral

Happy Vacuuming!

Discontinued parts and supplies
Original Message   Dec 28, 2019 6:36 pm
I have many discontinued parts and supplies for obsolete machines if anyone is looking for oddball parts drop me a line. Who knows I may have what you are looking for in my 1700sq foot warehouse o' parts.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
CountVacula

Re: Discontinued parts and supplies
Reply #1   Dec 29, 2019 5:37 pm
Hi. I looked on your member profile but your contact information is shown as private. I guess I have to drop you a line here then :-) I have a collection of Kenmore vacuums, mostly canisters, dating to the 1940s, mid 1980s Whirlpools, Panasonics, Singers, Hoovers, Samsungs, Bissell Digopros (aka Samsung Digimax), Riccars, Mieles, various Eureka and Sanitaire canisters, and an odd Windsor or Kirby. Most are canisters but I have a number of Hoover and Panasonic uprights. You can imagine therefore I am always on the hunt for parts, especially parts for the 1960s Kennys, Singers (especially attachments, it seems there is an Evil Attachment Fairy who snatches up Singer and Samsung attachments and keeps them, lol). If you have any Samsung power nozzle brush rolls or old molded cuff Kenmore hoses those are among the things I need. Let me know if you think you might have parts for any of these in the warehouse you speak of. Thanks. Count Vacula
VacuumCentral

Happy Vacuuming!

Re: Discontinued parts and supplies
Reply #2   Dec 31, 2019 2:19 pm
I'll have a look for you, didn't realize about the profile thing. New to the whole forum scene. Going to update that.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42