Abby's Guide to Vacuum Cleaners
Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Help on this vacuum cleaner!

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
pauliengen

Help on this vacuum cleaner!
Original Message   Jul 20, 2017 6:29 am
Hi I have an office area. It is a real mess cleaning up the area all the time. I am not in a position right now to hire a janitor. I have a vacuum cleaner with me .But the vacuum cleaner bag seems to be damaged. Can you please put up some suggestions so that I can tackle the issue? Should I buy a new vacuum cleaner or can I have the option of replacing the bag? Please let me know if there are some good ideas. I have to arrange an immediate program in the office area. Your opinions will be much valuable for me. Thank you.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
CountVacula

Re: Help on this vacuum cleaner!
Reply #1   Jul 27, 2017 6:48 pm
I am assuming the bag you refer to is a replaceable paper or cloth bag held in a bag chamber or inside an exterior soft cloth bag. If so, simply put a new bag in it. If it's a shake out bag then you might have to tape over the damage for now until you can replace the bag.
ConallSmith

Reply #2   Aug 1, 2017 3:19 am
Replacing a vacuum cleaner is expensive; you can cut these expenses by arranging just a few minutes for its maintenance. The vacuum cleaners have bags which they use to store dirt, dust, and debris collected during the cleaning process. Once this bag gets full, you should dispose it and use a new one. So, you need to check your vacuum’s bag regularly and should replace it before it gets fully filled. It is because as the bag fills, the efficiency of the machine reduces. In the case you use the bag even after it is full, it will not only create a mess but the machine would also be at risk.
gushi

Reply #3   Oct 12, 2020 4:40 am
There are two types of dust bag damage, one is the dust bag falling off, and the other is the dust bag damaged. The reasons for the damage of the dust bag are as follows: the dust bag is out of service life and is naturally damaged. Inferior dust bag is damaged by corrosion. The dust bag is not firmly installed, and the dust bag is stressed off when the host is running.    Solution: The dust bag that exceeds the service life should be replaced in time, and the product formulated by the manufacturer or merchant should be used to avoid the purchase of inferior dust bag. The dust bag is installed to ensure stability, and it can be pulled with force to check the firmness to prevent the dust bag from falling off during operation. If there are no other problems with the vacuum cleaner, and the service life is not exceeded, there is no need to change a new vacuum cleaner, just change a vacuum cleaner bag.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42